Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums > Mikey

Register to remove these ads

Conversation Between Mikey and SykVSyx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. SykVSyx
    01-26-2015 12:27 PM
    SykVSyx
    Mikey.......you get my pm's? It's been over a year now, I assume you can get back to me with an update.
  2. Mikey
    02-15-2013 07:02 PM
    Mikey
    Alright. Thanks, D.
  3. SykVSyx
    02-15-2013 05:10 PM
    SykVSyx
    Mikey, just following up, payment was just sent for the strut bar. Sorry, Man.
  4. SykVSyx
    02-11-2013 10:24 PM
    SykVSyx
    Will let you know, for sure.
  5. Mikey
    02-11-2013 06:37 PM
    Mikey
    Well hell. If it falls through, I might scoop it up.
  6. SykVSyx
    02-11-2013 04:28 PM
    SykVSyx
    There is an engine bay pic of my car around, but in the pics, the bar is blue, it was painted with cheap paint, that has mostly flwked off, and that I cleaned up some, but some paint remover would get rid of the rest. The bar itself is in great shape, otherwise. Someone is supposed to buy it by Thurs/Fri, but I will let you know if that falls through. As for shipping, I am going down to the States on Saturday, so I would be shipping it out from the US, which I would do if you were buying it as well.
  7. Mikey
    02-11-2013 04:02 PM
    Mikey
    I just don't have the funds to be throwing around on unnecessary car parts. I got a nice tax refund and I bought a few cheap things like that speaker and a pair of horns, but they totaled less than $60. I have money set aside for my bills in case I still don't find a job but when I do, that money will go towards car parts. I just sold some things though so I might be able to afford something nice. Are there pics of that bar here, on 6GA, or would you have to get some?

You're in CA though. Shipping things, unless you come into the states, is a pain because of Customs.
  8. SykVSyx
    02-11-2013 02:39 PM
    SykVSyx
    You want to talk about key things....I still have all kinds of internals and suspension stuff to buy for the swap/build. I try and pick up certain things as they come up, because some items(as a package deal) don't come up often/at all. I've gotten the small things along the way as well though, when I am able, because if the price is right, I want to get it, and be done with it, especially since my car isn't even up and running.
  9. Mikey
    02-11-2013 01:00 PM
    Mikey
    I want one and that's not a bad price but if I want to get my suspension and other key things done, I need not be buying all the little things. Otherwise, I'll never get anything done, lol. One will pop up again Im sure. Plus the TL ones are cheap.
  10. SykVSyx
    02-11-2013 10:17 AM
    SykVSyx
    Hahahaha....Mikey, you should have hit me up from before, I posted it a couple of times.
» Featured Ride
CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S FEATURED RIDE!