FS: Junkyard Run

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
^Well dang, I got the one remaining off at 99 sedan.

Oh well. Suprisingly, everything was stripped. I didnt have much time, so I didnt get an ECU. No seatbelts, interior door handles, headrests, coupe weatherstripping, shifter trim, or a lot of other things.

Although I did get lucky and find a black center console and a stray cup holder, lol.

And I found a Peugeot grille, very surprised.

Also, saw a first gen Accord, Cressida, Spitfire, and a couple of other cool, destroyed cars

tknightt

Reaction score
Ok pm me about the center console armrest (took if it's mint) If you can pack it up and drop it at Fedex I send send you all the paperwork. Unless you think you can scare up the ECU plugs

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Ok pm me about the center console armrest (took if it's mint) If you can pack it up and drop it at Fedex I send send you all the paperwork. Unless you think you can scare up the ECU plugs

Just send me the money, and yes its pretty nice. I'll send you a pm tomorrow with it in there.

Pay through Paypal and I'll ship it with FedEx if you prefer

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Alright, guys. Giving this a bump.

Going to a yard or two tomorrow, let me know if you need anything. Trying to not get huge things, but we'll see.

It's mostly sedans, but there is one SMR Coupe there also.

Just let me know if you need anything

Pudge49902

Reaction score
Well i need the evap canister for my v6 and passenger seatbelt (grey)...oh and if by sum miracle you find the 01-02 fogs please let me know!

Pudge49902

Reaction score
They should be the same....the evap canister im talking about is the box in the bottom of the car....on the driver's side.....idk if you can get under the car but its worth a shot

Back