Walkin' In Memphis : Fall Meet 2013

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Daniel, thanks for the update....although I guess the free breakfast for two would work out as free breakfast each morning for those people coming down alone?

Untitled-1.jpg

I am sure a few of us would like to see the Accord in person, Joey, but whatever you're able to roll down in.

Thanks for asking. I edited that in the last Hotel Update. I believe it is one breakfast per a person, per a morning.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
To every one who is going to be able to attend:

https://plus.google.com/105918192597794368829/about?gl=us&hl=en

Quality: They have a pretty good rating, clean for us, safe for our cars. They do have a continental breakfast.
Location: It is near a highway that will get us to the park in no more than 20 min drive time. ( I'm sure that people would enjoy a short cruise anyways.:driving:)
They said they can section off as many as 20 rooms in the same area for a rate of $99.00 for a one night stay. check in on Friday Nov. 8th-to- check out on Saturday Nov. 9th. Plus throw in a FREE continental breakfast (Normally an extra $10.00).
The cutoff date for everyone to make reservations would be October 25th.

Ghost Ryder
Hotel Update:
I will be making arrangements with the hotel to block off 20 rooms for a two night stay. The rate will still be $99 per room, but that also includes a FREE breakfast for TWO!:banana-mario:(One breakfast per a morning, per a person)
A soon as they get back to me I will post up the contact info for every one to call and get their room.

Chris,

If you could copy/paste the necessary bits from these posts to add to the OP for ease of reference? Thanks, Sir.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Will do.

Joey, thanks for the info. Caravan meeting date would be Friday, 11/8. Time is still up in the air. And bring the GS if you want, I'd like to see it.

Texas peeps, when you figure out your caravan meeting place, send it to me or post it, and I'll add to the OP.

Sidenote, my replacement axles are on back order until 11/3. Gonna try to find them somewhere else, I need them before the meet.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
^^^Chris, hope the axle situation works out. Let me know if you need help allocating those, your just a little ways away.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Chris,

I cleaned the hotel info up a bit to make it easier for everyone. Also included the newest contact info.

To every one who is going to be able to attend:

Complete Hotel Info
This is the hotel that we have made arrangements at:
https://plus.google.com/10591819259...hl=en#105918192597794368829/about?gl=us&hl=en

Quality: -They have a pretty good rating, clean for us, safe for our cars. They do have a continental breakfast.
-It is near a highway that will get us to the park in no more than 20 min drive time. (I'm sure that people would enjoy a short cruise anyways.) Refer to link above for hotel address.

Contact and Payment info:

-Arrangements have been made for 20 rooms that will be located close to each other. It is up to each of us to call and make our reservations. This is just a way for us to all be close together. You can also specify your bedding (twin or queen) when you call.
-Cost is $99.00 per a room, per a night + any applicable taxes or fees. This includes FREE breakfast for up to two people per a room (per a person, per a morning). They are expecting people to stay up to two nights. Check in is on Friday Nov. 8th -to- check out on Sunday Nov. 10th. BUT if you are not staying both nights, that should not be a problem. (Ask hotel when calling to confirm.)
-The cutoff date for everyone to make reservations is October 25th.
-For reservations, call the hotel at# (901)-767-6300. Must mention
GROUP CODE: SA1108 when making all reservations.
(So they know who you are with.)

---We can start calling for reservations after 6:00p.m. E.S.T. on 10/10/13---
Here is a PDF copy of the “Group Room Reservation Agreement”. Please read before making reservations if you have any questions or concerns about booking your reservations: View attachment hotel papers.pdf

Any further questions, feel free to PM me and I will try to get them answered a.s.a.p.

Last edited:

Momentum

Reaction score
I'm discussing with Chris on the Texas location. I'll keep yall updated.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
OP updated with everything, if anyone sees any other details missing let me know. My thanks to Ghost for getting the hotel stuff in order - thanks Daniel! Derek, if you found cheaper accommodations you'd like to pursue, get all the details and post them here and people can evaluate.

As for caravan meeting times, we'll just have to see how that goes. As long as we have each other's numbers then we can keep in communication and give a general idea of when we will arrive at the next meeting point. If we get a late start I blame the Canadian. :lawl:

As with IA, whoever wants to PM me their number - I will make a list and send it out to everyone who sent me theirs. I know some of us have each other's already.

Daniel - Thanks for the offer, I'll see how things go with the axles. :)

So we have 14 going, 5 on the fence. Mikey, what's your story?

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^LOL, of course it would be my fault we're running late! hahaha.....

Daniel, really appreciate you getting that hotel stuff set up, as I mentioned, there is the other deal that I found, so hopefully, after speaking with the hotel, they will honour the hotwire.com deal. They might as well, since we can just book it through that way if they have an issue. Not really any loss to them.

Chris, if everyone is cool with it, each caravan should at least share numbers amongst themselves.

Whoever is organizing each caravan should share numbers as well, so the next group knows when to expect them.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Haha, you determine how the rest of the day goes. :lawl: Btw how long is the drive from your driveway to the Ikea meeting point?

Come to think of it, I have everyone’s numbers for the Cincinnati, Louisville, and BG caravans. So unless we’re meeting anyone in Nashville I guess we’re set. No one has spoken up from Nashville though so I guess it’s straight from BG through Nashville to Memphis.

People still might want to exchange numbers for when we get to Memphis where everyone is though. No one has to give out their number btw, but you will be on your own.

Back