What u guys think?

dwills1992

Reaction score
Was gonna have my coils and everything installed for the drop but something came up and i ddnt have the $$$ to spare. Should have the money again next month fingers crossed and i really like the rims i got. this give me some time to figure out. with you guys help what would be the best coils to get that would give me enough negative camber to tuck my rims. they are 17x9 on 215/45s with +20 offset. i took them off lol ddnt wanna look like a 4x4 even tho friends and people day it looks cool but that 4 inch fender gap was killing me :suicide:

should i go a with lowering kit and get my fenders pulled to not have so much poke. or slamm it and get the top tucked

dwills1992

Reaction score
9mso.jpg

q16a.jpg

rctn.jpg

j9y9.jpg

Last edited:

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Slam,and pull for sure with those wheel specs. Coilovers the best way to go IMO

dwills1992

Reaction score
Slam,and pull for sure with those wheel specs. Coilovers the best way to go IMO

Yea i was thinking with that offset the only way to pull without cracking paint would be to slam it. and if i can get a good set of coilovers i should be able to get atleast -3 -4 degrees of camber.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Type's 1 for sure. If you go low enough and roll your fender and most likely some pull you can probably get them to fit. Love the wheels though. Good luck.

dwills1992

Reaction score
Type's 1 for sure. If you go low enough and roll your fender and most likely some pull you can probably get them to fit. Love the wheels though. Good luck.

thanks man! i think thats the only reason people ddnt say it looked horrible without the drop. got them with new tires for $720 :) and yea im thinking it should be good with a 4 inch drop. that will give me plenty of negative camber to clear

Back