FS: 98 Sedan MT 4 cyl partout

CB7

Reaction score
Do you have any tail lights left, I am hoping for all four. Also interested in passenger side mirror. and while I am inquiring, if the led part wasn't removed from the spoiler, how much for sending the entire spoiler as well. Shipping is to Texas, 78216.

Thanks,
Ken

tknightt

Reaction score
Do you have any tail lights left, I am hoping for all four. Also interested in passenger side mirror. and while I am inquiring, if the led part wasn't removed from the spoiler, how much for sending the entire spoiler as well. Shipping is to Texas, 78216.

Thanks,
Ken

still have both (4 pieces) taillights
I do still have the passenger side mirror but it's heated
and since the spoiler itself is no good, I could sell just the LED part np

I could do everything shipped for 100$

if you also want the driver side mirror add an extra 30$ (to have both heated mirrors)

CB7

Reaction score
still have both (4 pieces) taillights
I do still have the passenger side mirror but it's heated
and since the spoiler itself is no good, I could sell just the LED part np

I could do everything shipped for 100$

if you also want the driver side mirror add an extra 30$ (to have both heated mirrors)

Ok, Ill take both mirrors.
Do you have the switch for the mirrors heat, I assume its located on the mirror control switch, next to driver window controls, and/or relay. I hope it can be removed from your bezel trim. If you do please add these to your price. If not no worries, I have a couple extra fog light switches.

Also, if it is not too much to ask, can you please cut the pigtail off the opposite side of the plug for the mirrors?, (not the plug on the mirrors, but the plug they plug into, located in the door). Please adjust your price for this request if you want to.

Thanks,
Ken

PS I also want to buy the prelude shifter from your other thread, would there be a discount on it's price if it ships with the items I buy here? or is it still $75

Last edited:

tknightt

Reaction score
Ok, Ill take both mirrors.
Do you have the switch for the mirrors heat, I assume its located on the mirror control switch, next to driver window controls, and/or relay. I hope it can be removed from your bezel trim. If you do please add these to your price. If not no worries, I have a couple extra fog light switches.

Also, if it is not too much to ask, can you please cut the pigtail off the opposite side of the plug for the mirrors?, (not the plug on the mirrors, but the plug they plug into, located in the door). Please adjust your price for this request if you want to.

Thanks,
Ken

PS I also want to buy the prelude shifter from your other thread, would there be a discount on it's price if it ships with the items I buy here? or is it still $75

If you buy the Prelude shifter as well here's what I offer. I can do 200 shipped for both mirror, the LED spoiler light bar, both pigtails for the mirrors, heated mirror control switch (with pigtail as well) and the Prelude Shifter.

would that work for you ? If so let me know, and give me your paypal address I'll send you a detailed invoice, or if you prefer you can send paypal payment to [email protected].

PS, One mirror is black the other is myst metalic gray (or whatever they call it) Hope that's ok ?

CB7

Reaction score
I've read this entire for sale thread, I know all about the multicolored mirrors, (I may have only 7-8 posts here, but I am no rookie to auto forums, or tuning vehicles). I am new only to owning a 6th gen. I spent 30 minutes researching the prelude shifter before committing to that purchase as well.

blah blah blah, money has been sent. I will pm you my address
Thanks a bunch.

Cheers,
Ken
:kenny:

Back