What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
@Judy,

Is that how you are leaving the lip kit or will you be putting together a full WW or full OEM kit?

You got the work done at Tam's shop?

@Kevin,

Those arms look fantastic. Any reviews on them so far, now that they are on the car?

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
mother****ERS

temporary_zps9183d8e9.jpg

...how....

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That is SOME aim!!!!

Get some leather cleaner on that, and it will all be forgotten.

As for me, started putting on the OZ Altares on the car.

Rears fit, still rubs a bit......fronts, no chance, unless I get 10mm spacers.

Apparently, there is quite a process involved with running spacers. Who knew, I thought you just get spacers, put them on, get extended lugs and open ended nuts and be done with it. Didn't know there was pressing of anything involved.

So, I am currently running a 2/2 setup with the TL's on the fronts and the Altares on the rear. Switching back to the TL's in the rear this weekend. No desire to run that type of setup, and I am not going through that kind of hassle of running spacers.

Need to pick up a set of 225 45 17 CP672's for the rears. The rubbing is really annoying when I make right turns or hit dips.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Resurrected from the dead...

V__B45F_zps99506de7.jpg

The shop has this hot staple gun that shoots a staple into the piece and melts it in. Then the edges get grinded off. Pretty awesome tool.

V__2301_zpsc43da7ed.jpg

V__E69B_zps4739316d.jpg

He also applied several mils of liner on the bottom that not only keep the paint from getting scratched, but also adds strength. It’s the same stuff that came factory on rocker panels on cars like the 300ZX.

V__5960_zpsfc81c7ad.jpg

That is SOME aim!!!!

Yea I mean I don't leave my sunroof open it's parked. So that means a bird dropped a load through my sunroof while I was driving and it didn't hit anything on the way in, and ended up splattering the front of the back seat cushion. :wtf1:

Are you selling the OZ then? If you installed extended studs and used open end lugnuts, what else did you have to do? Only thing that should need pressed are the studs.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Are you selling the OZ then? If you installed extended studs and used open end lugnuts, what else did you have to do? Only thing that should need pressed are the studs.

I would sell them, but my SIL gave them to my wife, so I am not allowed to sell them. lol

I was told something else needs to be done with the hub as well, and once done, you can't run OEM wheels anymore because the hub had to be modded.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Engaged in a 'spirited' drive with a prelude (ricer status) and chopped his face off haha shouldve seen his face as i walked away from him ....... on another note got two cel codes today 14 and 9 ugh... fml!!

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Picked up some screen door wheels, going to be doing a DIY and installing an affordable Bumper Quick Release/Tab Fix for our front bumpers :D

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Picked up some screen door wheels, going to be doing a DIY and installing an affordable Bumper Quick Release/Tab Fix for our front bumpers :D

Will be waiting might be interested in doin this since i will be squeezing in some drag strip time this summer

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Back