What'd you do to your accord today?

DizzyP

Reaction score
Got the finger from a shady guy in an old Toyota Sienna on my way to work. He was in the fast lane in front of me, going the same speed as the traffic in the middle lane. I rode the left line but was not tailgating him. He finally gets over and I pass by, and receive his wonderful gesture. I love people that have no understanding of road manners and drive cluelessly, yet think you’re the jerk.

With stuff like that I just pass then get in front of them and do one of two thing: brake check or just coast and let my car slow down and when HE get impatient and try to pass on the right switch lanes and block him. If I am feeling good about the situation I might Block him in going slow in the fast lane with some one in the number two lane. Take strategy but it's durable and you can keep that going for miles.

Obviously Dude prob hasn't been involved in any serious road rage so hee thinks the finger is appropriate and he will have no accountability on his end.

Also you can get in front of him and run your washer fluid intermittently. I am sure he won't appreciate the mist.

Good luck.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
With stuff like that I just pass then get in front of them and do one of two thing: brake check or just coast and let my car slow down and when HE get impatient and try to pass on the right switch lanes and block him. If I am feeling good about the situation I might Block him in going slow in the fast lane with some one in the number two lane. Take strategy but it's durable and you can keep that going for miles.

Obviously Dude prob hasn't been involved in any serious road rage so hee thinks the finger is appropriate and he will have no accountability on his end.

Also you can get in front of him and run your washer fluid intermittently. I am sure he won't appreciate the mist.

Good luck.

There are millions of assholes, and doing such things is pointless and endless when you put those efforts imo. More or less, you don't wanna be one of those ppl, regardless of who started first. Car enthusiasts should look & drive cool, and be generous of spirit.

"He that dallies with his enemy, dies by his own hand." Jut Sayin'...

DizzyP

Reaction score
To each his own. All opinions. I'm not hating on your voice. Much respect from me to you for speaking up. Thank you. < - not sarcasm.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah doing things like that only escalates the situation, and at the end of the day nothing will be better for me having done that, especially if it causes something to go wrong. People are getting crazier these days, I don't need to risk my car or my own well being just to exact revenge. Plus if I then become the bad driver, doesn't really give me any credibility.

Washer fluid isn't a horrible idea. lol Ideally I'd like to have signs I can hold up for various scenarios telling the person what they did wrong.

DizzyP

Reaction score
Washer fluid isn't a horrible idea. lol Ideally I'd like to have signs I can hold up for various scenarios telling the person what they did wrong.

I think the quick and easy sign is the middle finger. LOL.

I think we have gone full circle here. He he.

LouisLV_

Reaction score
2qx8605.jpg

fresh wash yesterday morning

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I try to avoid all conflinct on the road because it's just not worth it to me, which is very difficult because there are so many idiot drivers. Today coming home from school I came to an all way stop and I was the first on there. Someone stopped like 5 seconds after me and then they look at me like I'm crazy for going. Even if we tied getting there I had the right of way.

DizzyP

Reaction score
Well as it is humans are the dominate species. If vampires and werewolves existed all though idiots would be picked off. Survival of the fittest, right? Of course we would have less video posted to YouTube... Well we will probably see more types of videos like people trying to jump over moving cars and getting snatched up by vampires. [Deep ominous voice] What's done is done.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
You should hook up a universal washer fluid pump and a tube pointing out the back, under the bumper pointing upward. This way, when you get in front of them you can shoot water straight at them without getting your own car all wet (I hate water spots). Maybe a 2L bottle as a reservoir ziptied under the car.

This would accompany my rear view camera override switch I have in the glove box, for better aiming and such.

As a side note, those of you with a rear view camera setup. I highly recommend putting in a override switch to be able to flip on the rear camera at any time. Never thought I would use it as much as I do. One time I used it as my rear view whilst transporting a bunch of balloons in the back seat which blocked my rear view. Most of the time I flip it on to see how close some jerks are tailgating me.

Back