What'd you do to your accord today?

Teesak

Reaction score
Placed an order of a fuel filler cap, rear license lenses + gaskets, and door lock handle case caps.

Will also place an order of a rsb, hopefully this wk.

Which bar? I've wanted to do the TL-S rear bar and pair it with a same gen TL strut bar for a while but have yet to pull the trigger since its at stock height not sure it would be worth it.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Which bar? I've wanted to do the TL-S rear bar and pair it with a same gen TL strut bar for a while but have yet to pull the trigger since its at stock height not sure it would be worth it.

Guy, it's always worth it. I recommend the Progress 24mm one above all others, testament to it's function and control.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Have been contemplating on either TL-S 20mm or Progress 24mm. TL-S has the best cost performance, but I'm pretty sure I'll be going w/ the Progress atm.

Guy, it's always worth it. I recommend the Progress 24mm one above all others, testament to it's function and control.
+1. Driving w/ an upgraded rsb will be night 'n day, especially from 16/17mm stock to 24mm Progress.

DizzyP

Reaction score
Had issues with rear brakes. Wasn't able to push in the clamp to get the new pads inserted. Never had that problem in the past for the rears. Had to get a loaner caliper fix it kit from AutoZone. Gonna finish it up tomorrow.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Inspire fogs mounted into the new bumper. Sorry I am not really able to make a DIY on this and now I understand why there isn't one. It's really difficult to try and explain and everyone will do it a different way. It wasn't very hard. I had this really stiff foam that I cut to fit by the side of the Foglight to close up the gap. It's grey. It's noticeable, I wish I painted it black, but it's much better than the hole left there before. Also have the lip on. I'm currently working on molding it back because the way I had it resting kinda deformed it but it should come back to shape pretty easy. I'll have it mounted tomorrow and then take it off and paint it. Hopefully have it on this weekend. Really glad I chose the smoked fogs.
image1_zps70bf0a95.jpg

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Inspire fogs mounted into the new bumper. Sorry I am not really able to make a DIY on this and now I understand why there isn't one. It's really difficult to try and explain and everyone will do it a different way. It wasn't very hard. I had this really stiff foam that I cut to fit by the side of the Foglight to close up the gap. It's grey. It's noticeable, I wish I painted it black, but it's much better than the hole left there before. Also have the lip on. I'm currently working on molding it back because the way I had it resting kinda deformed it but it should come back to shape pretty easy. I'll have it mounted tomorrow and then take it off and paint it. Hopefully have it on this weekend. Really glad I chose the smoked fogs.
image1_zps70bf0a95.jpg

Looks good

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Thanks. Evan. I'm just glad I won't have to wire these up because they plug into the harness of my civic foglights but I really do want to get HIDs even though I haven't used my fogs since I did my retrofit

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
image1_zps70bf0a95.jpg
Congrats on the fogs! Looking good to me. ;)

Seems like the front lip is getting there. I imagined it was way worse than that pic, when you mentioned about the fitment the other day. Looks like you can reshape the bottom section w/ some heat, no prob.

When I was getting a polyurethane lip, I was told to have some "flex agent" mixed in the paint, so that the painted surface will not crack, when the piece flexes it's shape by hitting an object. (I.e. preventing from having a spider web crack on it.)

Can't wait to see the new look of your front-end!!

Jordan_H

Reaction score
It actually was a lot worse. It fits pretty good now. Just a little more work with heat gun and I'll be happy. I have primer on right now but before I put it on I use an adhesion promoter and a primer that is meant for plastics so hopefully this lasts quite a while. If it isn't too cold tonight I'll paint it. I really want to get the bumper on but it looks a million times better with this lip so I will wait

DizzyP

Reaction score
While I was jacking up my car for more clearance to do the brake job I ended up REALLY jacking up my car, it slipped off my bottle jack.

8b497946d4bf316074660beedc667d8b.jpg

I gotta say Geico was great to work with. Tow truck was here within the hour (as promised), Enterprise car rental was calling me while I was still on the phone with Geico, pretty cool. They're going to come pick me up and have me get a car. It'll cost $25 a day for rental and I don't need to get Enterprises insurance cause my rental car will be covered under Geico. Geico gave me The name and cell phone number for the claims adjuster and the claims adjuster also called me directly to make sure everything is going good so far. I was told how much I'd have to pay and when I need to pay with the deductible and also the deposit for the car rental and they were very very good to deal with - talking about Geico.

:cheers:

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Back