Presenting: o2_jockey's Boosted H22 01 accord sedan

Phut

Reaction score
Nice car except it pisses me off. The whole staggered offset on a FWD car in my opinion is plain stupid, ruins the whole car for me. I commend all your work and money into it though.

i went with a staggered wheel setup mainly for looks. i like the look of the wheels sitting more flush with the fenders. the only downside of it is the work you need to put in the make it fit properly.

accordman1

Reaction score
Nice car man. I love the engine work and how did you get the rear seats to fit in there?? I am wondering since it looks sick. Did you have to do any custom work to make them fit if so let me know. But keep it up looks very good.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Beautiful. Absolutely, Beautiful. How did you get the rear racing seats to fit so flush?

rman402

Reaction score
Wow, just wow!!! Don't know what else to say. Love the unique paint scheme, hell your whole set up!!!!!

o2 jockey

Reaction score
Nice car man. I love the engine work and how did you get the rear seats to fit in there?? I am wondering since it looks sick. Did you have to do any custom work to make them fit if so let me know. But keep it up looks very good.
thanks a lot. Umm well I wish I can take the credit for these seats but, im the, from what I have come to know as the third owner. I just had them redone.

holy poop how much did u dump into it?
hah wayyy too much. Kinda hurts to think about that beemer or benzo I could be driving

wow:thumbsup: i like dis kar alot... custom rear seats is pretty tight
thanx mann I like you ride too reminds me a lot of how my ride used to look like.

B12ucehuy

Reaction score
I think i saw you driving around in Stanton on Chapman or maybe its another car with Orange and Black

Yogi

Reaction score
how rare would it be if someone saw another 6th gen with orange and black paint job lol

Back