6th gen accords from Honduh

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
honduh.com was the goold ol days. 6th gen is awesome too, but i wish everyone and i mean EVERYONE that was in honduh knew about 6thgen or the merge to E-H.com

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
honduh.com was the goold ol days. 6th gen is awesome too, but i wish everyone and i mean EVERYONE that was in honduh knew about 6thgen or the merge to E-H.com

Well, I'm sure within the past year or two, everyone that was on Honduh has frequented other accord boards and is aware of 6thgen or E-H.
I mean ther are but so many accords boards and I'm sure we have members here that frequent other boards.

nexTOme

Reaction score
never was a member of any forum back in when this "honduh" thing you guys are takling about.....

6GA is the first forum i am a member/active in my life....

you guys are making me feel lonely with all these "honduh" talk....:sad:

slick rick

Reaction score
i was in the original one that was a later one. it makes me really miss my old accords.

blindside

Reaction score
What was this HONDUH you guys talking about.. i don't even know it existed:p LOL

white beauty

Reaction score
never was a member of any forum back in when this "honduh" thing you guys are takling about.....

6GA is the first forum i am a member/active in my life....

you guys are making me feel lonely with all these "honduh" talk....:sad:

agreed, makes me wish i had recieved my accord earlier, sounded like an awsome forum

Dracord

Reaction score
Nice, who was on accordsociety (hondasociety) which was kind of a predecessor to honduh?

Latest posts

Back