LOW ON FUEL LIGHT NEVER COMES ON??????? help

chapin

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a fuse or something that make the gas light come on.
WHY? I know i shouldnt drive the car with the gas that low, but i needed to cross the bridge running late i figure i got about .5 of a gallons of gas before i ran out but the light never came on and i run out of gas. i try it again to see but it has not come on it all. so i was wondering if there is a fuse or do i have to replace the bulb or something like that. Keep in mind my car already has 178,000 miles on it. thanks if anyone can help, did a search found nothing.

honda_dude

Reaction score
while on the subject.....i filled up 12.5 gal couple days ago and i drove only about 75 miles and the indicator shows thats i used almost half...how is that possible?? could the sensor be dirty or something??

f23accord2000

Reaction score
i just replaced the bulb for the gas light in my moms 2000 accord along with the d4 light also and the shift console bulb, goo old accord lol

turboputz

Reaction score
Do we even have a fuel warning light? I have driven my car to below the E probably down to 1/2 or 3/4 of a gallon and it has never come on. I have pushed it as far as I could just to see if it exists and it has never come on. Is there even an icon for it on the console?

Back