Touch of CLaS's 99 j32a2 swap coupe

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
those new rims are gonna look good, and yes they are the same specs as mine.

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
hey guys, they are 18x7.5 45mm and boy they piss me off! as for the dyno, it was a dynojet, and he did a few pulls in 3rd and 4th, but he let off at 7000 rpm. The redline is like 7200 or 7300 so if he ad kept pushin it might have been a little better but rather safe than broken!!! Plus as csmith said I really don't have anything done to the motor yet. My turbo setup takes care of intake, FI, and headers back to the cat, so I figured why buy twice. I am told thought that the j32 will come to life after boost and I am hoping for 350ish whp daily driver, but we'll see in a couple months!

I'll be honest those are some really weak pulls, redline is 6900 and fuel cut off is ~7100. You should be able to get ~260whp with mods. Even your torque seems low.

I hope you have a 6spd in there andif thats the case im not sure why the guy did the pulls in 3rd and 4th gear when it should be done in 5th. Post up the dyno and we shoudl be anle to help you find your problems besides the ones already mentioned if there are any.

Last edited:

Touch of CLaS

Reaction score
it is a 6 spd and the pulls were in 3rd and 4th. The only mod I have right now is my catback. I would be really happy 260 whp! Maybe it would increase if they run in 5th gear. I am going back in june after the turbo and NOS halo to redo the dyno run and I'll have them pull in 5th! I bet I'll have better numbers next time!!! Thanks man!

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
uh the people who dynoed know what they are doing, trust me. you probably seen them on tv with their drift cars, batlground 240s maybe. they are complete car nerds, they probably just did a base run, didnt push it too much, knowing that it was gonna go boost in a month, but thats my assumption.

Back