Rear Lower than the Front?

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Is it normal on coilover sleeves that the rear is lower than the back when set to the exact same thread height?
In order for my front to match the rear I have to lower the coilover even more in the front.

mxjoe388

Reaction score
yea its normal i see it all the time just make sure urs are level cuz when i see the with the front high i have to stop and laugh

pattywak

Reaction score
It's something about the wheel wells of our 6th gens. The front looks higher than the rear. Just lower the front a little more and you'll be set.
I don't have that choice because I didn't go with coilovers, but I'm happy with the setup otherwise. Good luck!

PurpleAccord88

Reaction score
yo i had the same problem man...my front was way higher than my rear. and i had lowering springs. The things is that the rear springs are usually softer because they dont have the weight of the engine in front to hold. and the front are stiffer and if u have a sedan model you will notice it more becuase of the weight of the model in the back.
SO to fix these problem just buy coilover seelves if u want and put those in the front.
let me know how it goes

nyknick1015

Reaction score
if u've ever noticed whether ur on springs or coils... the butt of our cars is larger than the front in terms of shape so its really the same height, just the back is larger so it looks like the back sinks in... i thought i had a boaty look on my sportlines but if u look at the sides kirts... they are actually parallel to the ground all the way thru... (im lowered 2inches all around with no added trunk weight) same ride height and all, the butt just sticks up... if u raise the rear then in actuality its not leveled... Trust me... if u measure the parallel lines of the car its the same ride height... its just the way the car was designed

lwlba

Reaction score
yo i had the same problem man...my front was way higher than my rear. and i had lowering springs. The things is that the rear springs are usually softer because they dont have the weight of the engine in front to hold. and the front are stiffer and if u have a sedan model you will notice it more becuase of the weight of the model in the back.
SO to fix these problem just buy coilover seelves if u want and put those in the front.
let me know how it goes

he's already on sleeves.

and yes i think it's normal like everyone mentioned above.

Latest posts

Back