Project Interior Finally Finished

6genaccord

Reaction score
wow i can't wait to do my interior in the spring!!! all blacked out interior maybe some high end pattern fabric for some accents but mostly black water resistant suede thats sitting in my attic.

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
diddo with the sentiments, emphasis on the 'H' not working for me. final product is leaps and bounds better than anything i could pull off.
the door section that's black, is that different material or just the stock piece painted black? same question for the center armrest.
and i'm pretty sure i've seen you rollin around plantation when i leave work, edub; you mind hooking up a local with your expertise?

eDub

Reaction score
It's ok. I'm from neither. :)
Usually I do give constructive criticism without flaming, but this thread kinda blew a fuse. :hihi:

eDub, I'll have to give you props again for taking the opinions and criticisms in stride as well as pristine execution on the finish. It really does look meticulously detailed.

I take it for the dash, you used the primer, then adhesion promoter spray, paint, then the flat clear coat...? Any prior sanding?

:)I actually cleaned off surface with acholol and then sprayed adhesion promoter, then 2-3 coats of mettalic blue, and finally the flat clear coat. When I first did my dash i used the glossy clear coat on the dash which was a glare nightmare reflecting sun light back on the glass making it hard to see during the day:)

eDub

Reaction score
diddo with the sentiments, emphasis on the 'H' not working for me. final product is leaps and bounds better than anything i could pull off.
the door section that's black, is that different material or just the stock piece painted black? same question for the center armrest.
and i'm pretty sure i've seen you rollin around plantation when i leave work, edub; you mind hooking up a local with your expertise?

On the door section and arm rest I installed black vinyl. Where do you work?

Hondastylez

Reaction score
hey Edub. bringing this back after a few months. Wanted to know if you got around to finish the rest of the interior also, did you ever do a DIY for this?

I think the color you chose looks good. just maybe make the gray darker. just my opinion.

Back