New Pictures of The Whip [56K]

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the car looks CRAZY clean man, i love it. is the windshield tinted? or is it just cuz everything else is, hahaha. idk, it looks tinted to me.

nexTOme

Reaction score
ohhh so you're justin's twin :lawl:

looking good :thumbsup:

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
looks really good, but like i said on v6p i think it would look even better with tinted tails, nothing too crazy, just something darker.

CasoNLane

Reaction score
the car looks CRAZY clean man, i love it. is the windshield tinted? or is it just cuz everything else is, hahaha. idk, it looks tinted to me.

Thanks man! the windshield is tinted 25% if i remember, had it tinted for years and love it.

very nice man. we gotta represent black accord real hard man

REP!!

looks really good, but like i said on v6p i think it would look even better with tinted tails, nothing too crazy, just something darker.

Thanks man! I have my oem tails tinted, they just werent something i wanted to rock all the time so i havent had them on in a while>

ahhh ground controls....which shocks do you have?? and how is the ride with these

Got Eibach springs with em..the ride is amazing, it handles really good..the front is slammed but i can go lower in the back but it scrapes on bumps sometimes in the bck already =/

Latest posts

Back