Yeah, another dyno...

CHID0

Reaction score
Nice numbers. What are your mods? I/H/E and PnP?

Side note: I have some Q's about my PnP with clearances thnx.

AFAccord

Reaction score
Nice numbers. What are your mods? I/H/E and PnP?

Side note: I have some Q's about my PnP with clearances thnx.

F23A1
M2S4 Tranny
OBD1 Converted - P61 chipped and tuned with eCtune by J. Davis
AEM Cam gear
Gutted Cat (still stock exhaust)
ebay header
AEM CAI
EGR Block-off by KMS
Coolant bypass for TB, IM and IACV.

The cam gear was finally set to -4.5 degrees. This shifted the power band upward significantly as you can see, it does not drop off as heavily as stock, and maintains 160+whp even up to 6700rpm. This really helped me out with the H23 tranny. Retarding the cam pulled about 10ft/lbs out of the bottom end, but the motor LOVED some aggressive ignition timing down low, and regained all that was lost and then some. :)

I'm in Nashville for IA right now, so I'll take a look at your polishing thread tonight and see what I can contribute.

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn... nice numbers... so, u're maxing max power at 160 whp at 4.5k rpm... nice... and max torque at 170 ft/lbs at 6k rpm? where teh f*ck did u get all tht torque? :run:

AFAccord

Reaction score
damn... nice numbers... so, u're maxing max power at 160 whp at 4.5k rpm... nice... and max torque at 170 ft/lbs at 6k rpm? where teh f*ck did u get all tht torque? :run:

Torque is the dotted line. It made ~164wtq @ 4400rpm, and ~169whp @ 5900rpm.

Out in Nashville, csmiths98AV6, BadgerType, Pattywak, and I were doing pulls out on the highway, along with a H22 swapped sedan. Charlie and I were pretty even from a 1st gear roll on up to ~80mph. I hopped in behind Charlie when he staged up with the H22 sedan, and while he walked away from the guy, I more than covered the 4+ car lengths between me and the sedan before they let off. Quite surprising.

I found a few records of stock H22 swapped Accords running 15.3's, so hopefully I'll be somewhere in there the next time I go to the track.

SC2JZ300

Banned
Reaction score
Very Nice. So your Accord stayed pretty even with Charlies Accord, you and I must run.

Latest posts

Back