Rant about how other people mod their car...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
word on intakes and such. they really dont do anything. the only reason i put one on was for sound, thats really all its good for.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
word on intakes and such. they really dont do anything. the only reason i put one on was for sound, thats really all its good for.

yea i know its not a shared opinion...and theres tons of arguments for/against it...it just my homely opinion...which is why i made the thread....for opinions that otherwise might go unheard...

mista jc

Reaction score
I dunno Jae. I was pulling into the car wash parking lot a couple weeks ago. And there was this kid there that had just washed his MKIV Jetta and was about to stick one of six of those Buick vent things on his car.

I just rolled by with the window down and said "don't do it". Well, he did it. Not only did he do it, but they were all crooked.

LOL, so hilarious.

I hate posing most of all, mostly everyone mentioned already..
the decals, badges, etc.

Oh yeah and go low or go home! quoted by Doc X

iHazSnail

Reaction score
i hate all these intakes that give you 1 hp...some overnight company doesn't have better engineers than honda...same **** goes for all these exhaust kits...theres just no point except to make your slow honda louder....which only highlights how slow you are...

/rant

exactly! why spend hundreds of dollars for 1hp when you can lose 2lbs of your weight and gain that 1hp FREE! :thinking:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
people who run 180mph rated tires on a car that struggles to make it to 130, and never sees a track.

indowanksta88

Reaction score
people who put lambo doors on their car.
people who put unnecessary decals on their car.
people who dont realize that suspension is the most important thing when it comes to modding cars.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
I hate visual mods that clash and I agree that it makes the car look confusing to look at. Your eyes are trying to ogle all that crap at once.

I hate Autozone, Advanced Auto Part "mods." APC is my biggest biggest nit pick although I hear DC Sports is working with Netami which used to be ghetto APC? Not sure.

I also hate the different badging, but I will accept the correct badging with the right swap. Ex. If you put Type-R or Euro-R on an Accord, make sure it's the right year for the chassis and body, and have the LSD tranny with the motor. If you're stock as balls badging it as a Type-R on the wrong year. go die in a fire.

I'm getting bored of excessive stickers and rollcalls. Up to 5 on a vehicle is permitted if done appropriately.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Times one gagillion on the stupid Buick markers or whatever those three dot gay side markers that give +900 virgin points.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
ive come to accept the fact tht not everyone will like your car. everyone mods the way they want to mod. the side buick vents are a fad, i personally dislike it but thats me. how many ppl you see with those vents nowadays? alot in jax

the main thing tht bothers me is lying about your car. Unless you have proof that you have this much power or ran this at the track or beat this car or is in fact a true non USDM car, then im not interested. You can have a completely converted euro-r with everything done right, but if your vin starts with "1," then im not interested.

thts just me

slow f23

Reaction score
APC is possibly the worst shiet ever produced.
I'll admit, i got rims before a drop. But you learn from mistakes, I wish I would have went the other way around.

Latest posts

Back