Post some ROTM themes

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
why dont we have 3 sedan vs 3 coupe to see what the out come gonna be.. or we can have accord with best background scenery{4x4 can join up on this also since we basicly looking at how the accord stands out with the background scenery-ocean view-city view-downtown view ..} :ugh2:

Good idea on the scenery idea.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Scenery sounds like a good idea, but it wouldn't be about the accord, it would be about how good the photography is, and that goes against ROTM theme a little bit in my opinion.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Again, we're not talking member status here, or scenery on which vehicle is photographed, we are talking vehicle itself. That's what ride of the month is. :coffee: Keep the ideas coming..

Here's another idea. How about Least modded well styled accord? This would be interesting because we have a lot of clean ones without a lot of mods, but look really awesome.

Last edited:

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
if you gonna stick with the car theme of ROTM..you might as well hurry up and think fast because it seem like all the good looking car is ROTM already...most likely the only car is around that isnt ROTM is the stocks or the car that didnt when the ROTM...other then that....it doesnt hurt to go off on the ROTM and have fun .....just a thought,,,

BoyBlue

Reaction score
How about best non 6th gen. I know alot of members have other cars that are nice looking
(or take pics of yoru wife/husbans car).

iHazSnail

Reaction score
why would a 6th gen accord forum have anything BUT a 6th gen accord as rotm? thats like going to pizza hut to ask for the nearest papa johns..

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
I like the idea of most improved for 1 yr, and the one about Least Modded clean accord

Back