New here, My 99 5speed

SteadFast

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

It took me about 4 months to find this car... and Im glad I did

Its not perfect by anymeans, notice you havent seen the passenger side... when your determined to find a rare car, sometimes they come as mine did with a lot of dings and some scraches on the side... working on geting those fixed eventually...

As for those pics, those were just quick shots with a 5.2 meg HP point and shoot, I have better ones on film from my SRL...

The shifter came with the high flow cat, so it works for now, i kind of like the height of the stock one.

Yellow bulbs were replaced a week ago with GE Nighthawks (9005 low beam :) )

20% tint coming saturday, and probably black headlight housings sometime

Last edited:

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
bex said:
TitaniumACC those wheels are sweet man, they really bring out your vehicle with the drop.

They appear to be 4-lug, are they and what make are they? I'm looking for wheels myself.

thanks! These are 1000Miglia Action Sport wheels.

SteadFast

Reaction score
Due to some well timed luck, I was able to order a Neuspeed Rear Sway bar (19mm), new front rotors, and Hawk Sport Pads... For a grand total of 20 bucks! Its amazing what 2 raffle tickets can do... Pics coming as soon as they arrive!

SteadFast

Reaction score
Little teaser/update-
5.jpg

More on Saturday, when I get unlazy

TheHunter

Reaction score
Nice car.... maybe take off the pinstripe, if you're into that? I like your custom ipod holder ;) I don't even know how you'd wire that up there.

Latest posts

Back