Full DIY 01-03 JDM civic fog lights install

kevinbo03

Rollin' OEM style
Reaction score
Thanks guys, Without L-brackets they shoot light so low I cant see the bright line from over the hood! I will likely be making some with scrap sheet metal and a friend's shop sometime in the next few weeks. Once I've got money, it's HIDs and maybe a clear lens swap. :naughty:

Nismode

Reaction score
Thanks guys, Without L-brackets they shoot light so low I cant see the bright line from over the hood! I will likely be making some with scrap sheet metal and a friend's shop sometime in the next few weeks. Once I've got money, it's HIDs and maybe a clear lens swap. :naughty:
I remember I used just some scrap metal and bent it into an L shape, used some nuts/bolts and screwed it in.

What's wrong with the yellow lens? :)

Also, can anyone post some output/'cutoff' pics with theirs? I'm convinced that the alignment is off but I'm not sure...

98acclude

Reaction score
^^^^ x2 I have no idea how high I'm supposed to make them shine so I can only see a little bit of light over the hood.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
^ Do eeettt! And also put in 8k HID's with clear lenses while angled high. :jae:/sarcasm, jk.

Just yeah, adjust the angle a bit, but try not to make them too high or the light will disperse and will also blind other drivers.

98acclude

Reaction score
I angled em up a lot higher than they were before but I still only see them a lil over the hood. lol I'll just do it sum more... haha but thanx though

st3b0

Reaction score
so for some reason, only one of my fogs light up...and its not the bulb thats messed up, i checked. its really pissing me off....

any help?
thanks

Back