Small Canyon meet(no 56k)

FlipStylie

Reaction score
Just curious.... Alot of po-po campers hanging around those canyons?

MrLazie1

Reaction score

i didnt see any the last time i went. haha

but for canyons here in angeles crest, turnbull, azusa, and GMR, only angeles crest and azusa has popo. two times up on angeles crest popos came up to me and asked what i was doing there. haha cause people go up there to drink and blaze. and on azusa, i stopped on a big turnout to look at the view and minutes later popo came again and gave me a warning on my low car and speeding. -_- i was only going speed limit since couple of my friends got pulled over before.

over all, mullholland is pretty fun. a lot of corner turns like GMR. but on GMR, if you push it too hard. its GG. :p

juicebox00

Reaction score
wheres this at?

Mulholland, Malibu Canyons

looks like funn

thank you, it was

damn...... :skurred:

:ohyou:

Looks like fun. Long as you guys don't push it over the top.

it was, and we have enough experience to know what our limits are

lol man. i needz canyons here in sf. :ughrun:

lol, sure you do lemon

yes, but at certain times and i know all those times...lol. They are there at lunch time alot, and when we have our midnight meet they show up (just like this night) but don't do anything. Just ask if anyone is street racing and we say no because honestly, we aren't.

i didnt see any the last time i went. haha

but for canyons here in angeles crest, turnbull, azusa, and GMR, only angeles crest and azusa has popo. two times up on angeles crest popos came up to me and asked what i was doing there. haha cause people go up there to drink and blaze. and on azusa, i stopped on a big turnout to look at the view and minutes later popo came again and gave me a warning on my low car and speeding. -_- i was only going speed limit since couple of my friends got pulled over before.

over all, mullholland is pretty fun. a lot of corner turns like GMR. but on GMR, if you push it too hard. its GG. :p

i can't wait to start hitting GMR next year...hehe

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
i can only imagine wat u can do with proper suspension Matt......crazy kids yo....

jus keep it safe out there....

juicebox00

Reaction score
i can only imagine wat u can do with proper suspension Matt......crazy kids yo....

jus keep it safe out there....

me toooo... i can't wait till i have freaking suspension. But for now i'll keep embarrassing people who should be faster than me in turbo'd miatas, h22a swaped 94 preludes, etc..hehe. But i do keep if safe, No 2 laning!

Latest posts

Back