should I do it?

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
so this girl I've known forever who is one of my best friends and one of the hottest girls I know, asked me to move to san fransisco with her....and I'm sick of va and was thinking about a big change like this. only thin is I was going to go to wyotech before i went out there. I did some research and theres a wyotech on fremont and I was wondering if it would be a pain in the @$$ to commute to fremont from san fransisco everyday for school?

juicebox00

Reaction score
is there a chance for a future with her in your opinion. If so then yes, else wise you'll not have such a good time watching other guys come in wit her if she's that hot no matter if your friends or not. Unless it's a real brother/sister type relationship.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
or would it be better to try and talk her into movin to fremont cause the only reason she picked san fransisco is cause she likes the area. so we'll still be near there.

reason?

When I lived in the Bay we used to call that Freakmont. LOL. If I were you, I'd move in hayward, which is close to freakmont. Well, its on the same side of the bay atleast. San Francisco is more spendy the closer you move to downtown.

If she's hot, and you want her. I'd say go for it bro, have fun. Be friends with benefits or whatever, it's collage. Live it up.

sweagle02

Reaction score
is there a chance for a future with her in your opinion. If so then yes, else wise you'll not have such a good time watching other guys come in wit her if she's that hot no matter if your friends or not. Unless it's a real brother/sister type relationship.

x6546206241987. Good luck either way man.

drifthobo

Reaction score
Take a moment and really think about it, some decisions end in regrets and what not... but all in all, gl with your choice! Hope you really thought about it. :thumbup:

Latest posts

Back