Import Alliance 2009!!! Updated with plans!!!!

bukloy

Reaction score
Re: Import Alliance 2009!!!

Anybody going to be there on sunday? I Will be there. Name is Carey.. number is 502-645-6903 call me or text me, I prefer text plz. I wanna atleast b in a accord section even though my car looks like crap i hope i dont embarass you guys. lol. PM me if there any caravans comming from the north. Or just PM me period on wats up or who is who. I would love to meet some of my 6th gen peeps there.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

i will probably go sunday..unless i am disappointed saturday or the weather is horrible

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

ok....update...this is what we might be doing saturday night...this is the place they have the weekly meets at, so there should be some nice cars there...might go a tad early because the parking lot will get packed quickly...so if you guys would like this we will do this instead of zaxbys because that would be more driving than needed

Burgers-N-Cream Meet Saturday, July 25th after Import Alliance - 7pm-12am
We will be having our regular weekly car meet here at Burgers-N-Cream on Saturday, July 25th starting at 7pm. Everyone gets 20% OFF all food, shakes, and ice cream on this night. Just tell the cashier you are with the Import Alliance meet to receive your discount.

Here is the address for all you out of towners:

Burgers-N-Cream
401 Cool Springs Blvd.
Franklin, TN 37067

not sure how many of you guys from lebanon would want to go..it is about 50 miles from there...and about 40 miles from Nashville SuperSpeedway, but will be a great time..

ALSO...friday night meet will probably not happen..most people won't be getting there till late, so i am guessing nobody will want to meet up..so instead i guess we should try and come up with a place to meet up around lebanon, since i guess most people are staying there

Last edited:

CasoNLane

Reaction score

whew all the way to cool springs.sounds like it could be worth the drive.im in.hope all can make it

Accord2Show

Reaction score

I will try and make it to this, sense that is the end of Nashville I will be staying at friends house at. What time are you getting there 00Accord4cyl, and when would be the latest to get there and still get a good parking.

Where is everybody meeting at on Sat., in order roll in together and park together.

Last edited:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score

Count me out, car won't be ready this month. Sucks.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! make it happen :D

but i am not sure what would be a good time for parking..i am sure lots will be getting there at 8..buti don't want to be there for 9 hours..i will probably get there around 11ish..will have to talk to some friends

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! make it happen :D

I wish I could, but the final stages are taking longer than expected. This should have already been broken down for pieces to be powdercoated, reinstalled, etc...

3729700841_daaf4dedb0_o.jpg

So I'm probably at least a week behind already, with more obstacles to come.

bukloy

Reaction score

I am hoping we can all meet up like right before we all head into import alliance. like sometime around 9 or 10. somewhere right before the super speedway. that way it will be just right down the road or somthing? Any ideas? I think it would be ballin to have like 20+ rolling in.

Back