You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

CG6-WASABI

Reaction score
Re: You know you drive an 6th gen Accord when....

when people are still stupid enough to throw body kits on it with stock height and rims. fail saw it tonight at work lol

hahaha i feel you on that!

i saw a DEP one in my city today hahaha cracked up even more cuz he had one of those huge spoilers lol

SilverAggie

Reaction score

when replacing headlights and having to take the bumper off (totally different annoyance in its own) your friend who races in philly sees the v6 3.0 vtec and asks if i want to go to the races tonight.....then spots the automatic and says nevermind

when my tint looks like **** at the top because of the dot matrix

^+1

When everyone says "That is a nice civic" :furious:
When the mechanic rips your bumper tab so he just puts a ghetto rigged clip on it and calls it a day
When you can't find the front gold emblem for your 98-00 sedan cause it's not in production anymore
When your car gets worse city gas mileage than most suvs but has an amazing 30mpg on the highway :confused:

Fundillo

Reaction score

when you can go lower than your roomates 5th gen without scraping half as much

ManyLivesToLive

Reaction score

When you get your *** beat by a big 4-door Dodge Ram Dually Turbo Diesel that leaves you inhaling a cloud of smoke. Then you casually look over at your girlfriend in the passenger seat and say "Well, at least I get better gas-mileage than that big pile of crap!"....:bs2:but you both know that your lying...

Forte EXE

Reaction score

When you meet people who dont have an accord and they say they want one because they've seen yours.

When your constantly worrying about the tranny slipping and drive like a ****ing granny.

When you lower your car 4 inches and it still looks "high" compared to civics and integras with a 2 inch drop.

When you show people your engine bay and they say there's so much room.(i4)

When you're e-brake doesnt stop your car from rolling on a slight hill in neutral.

01ULEVTW

Reaction score

-when you go from coupe to sedan:rock:

-when your 6th gen gets totalled and you go right back out a.s.a.p. and get another :D

Chunky

Reaction score

-You spend 2 hours at work reading this tread.

-You're steering wheel tilt just doesn't hold like it use to. Anyone else have this problem.

DXaccorD

Reaction score

when your car looks mean as **** causing various other cars to race you. You then look over casually as if your too mature to race them and your car is obviously much faster but in reality, you know you will lose to about anything on the road.:madrun:

Back