6g in Honda Nation Commercial

mr. smith

Reaction score
quite honestly i kinda miss those times when it was like that. here that was when it wasnt about who had the fastest civic,half painted bodykits and tasteless bs, it was about good quality work and your car was your canvas to be you...

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
quite honestly i kinda miss those times when it was like that. here that was when it wasnt about who had the fastest civic,half painted bodykits and tasteless bs, it was about good quality work and your car was your canvas to be you...

as bad as a lot of it looked, I agree. at least there was variety

RickyG

Reaction score
Those cars were horrid. The only bit of legit I saw in the whole video was the 6 second civic. I'm sorry but even though there was variety, it looked horrible. You can be different even with the same 3 lip kits, and everything else.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
it was probably a taillight conversion.... further proof of why i hate the honda scene

John it's just that people have different taste when it comes to modding. I may not like what someone does with their car (interior/body kits/candy paint/ chrome, etc..) BUT, I can appreciate good execution. Personally I think I've come to the realization that we're all brainwashed (myself included) into what our cars should look like. Because I have had this realization is why my car looks the same now, with the exception of the drop, grill and wheels, as it did when I got it. I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out what I'm going to do with this car to set it apart from every other TL that I see at the meets. They're all the same; drop, wheels, aspec, tint, maybe exhaust and a couple other bolt ons.

The difference between this..........

SN850876.jpg

and this......

535398b9.jpg

Is that the civic doesn't look like any other Civic.....yeah the color and air brushing is obnoxious, but it was done right. The paint looked good, the body kit lined up, everything was done professionally. My Accord on the other hand, looked just like a lot of the Accords on this site. Drop, Wheels, black housed headlights, mugen Kit, tint, etc. ON THE FLIP SIDE, that guy probably did none of the work himself whereas all of the work that was done on my car I did.

I think I forgot what my point was.............................. I'm having a modding mid-life crisis or something.

What is a guy to do that doesn't want stickers, flashy graphics, neon lights, tv's everywhere, but doesn't want his car to look like every other modded TL out there???? WHAT?! ****!!!

ActNow

Reaction score
I seen the rear of a celica in the video defenitly not a honda.

It kinda feels like I'm going through a modding mid-life crisis and I haven't even started yet

Back