Ark City Track Weekend [9-27-09]

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
End of Nostalgia Week.. Arkansas City, Kansas.

img8183.jpg

img8163.jpg

img8165.jpg

img8194.jpg

img8197.jpg

img8189.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPugVWi6riI

Enjoi!

- Nikita

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
ROFL, slap me then because it was my doing. My back bumper needs a touch up in that spot anyways, so I didn't care. Any other spot, I would not have done that.. I know what it does.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I did that once when I got a little crazy in a gravel parking lot when I was younger and I wrote all over my car and guess what. My car had words scratched into the clearcoat after I washed my car haha. Luckly I took some polished compound and fixed it. Very dumb and young mistake I made:slap:

simon_y

Reaction score
HAhaha, Reminds me of my car when I first bought it a couple years ago in the winter. My friend thought it would be funny to write on the back of the car without telling me.

CopyofDSCF0562.jpg

Anyways, What time did you run?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
There were plenty. Almost saw 3 accidents from dragsters with too much power. 2 barely clipped the wall, and one guy actually crossed into the other drag lane from loss of control. Lol he kept going and still finished the run in the other lane haha.

The fun ended when at 2am, some drunk motherf*cker overturned a full trash can onto the track, and ran from 30 people ready to kick his a$$. He later got arrested, jailed, and so did his girl because she was mouthing off.

Back