J-Serious 3.[56K] fail

nyknick1015

Reaction score
ehh... its alright... the rims are killing it HARD!!!!! u need to go back to TL's and it will be far more cleaner... and what exhaust do u have, just curious

MikeyMike

Reaction score
ehh... its alright... the rims are killing it HARD!!!!!

really bro? i can be a asshole and say your roof rack looks like **** too, but thats my $.02 so i keep it to my self..

1) when i had the TL wheels, 98% of the people on here gave me ****.. you need wheels, they are TL's they arnt considered wheels. I loved the clean look and they were the only wheel that matched the style of the lip, ive said it countless amounts of times.

I finally buy wheels that most people seem like, because when you look at the car everyday, they grow on you.. and i gotta catch **** from the same people who told me to drop the TL wheels in the 1st place.

NOTE: i like the wheels. The bronze offsets the blue. i havnt failed yet, with any mod i did, and i still dont think i have...

im not gona lie, when i first put them on, i wasnt feeling them but i look at the car everyday, and they grew on me. i didnt like the TL wheels when i 1st put those on either. I KNOW the TL wheel was wayyy cleaner, but if i went to a car show. No wheels? -0. And i've yet to find a wheel that was styled in the same fashion

2) tl wheels are sold.

/end rant, im cranky in the morning :poke:

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i mean im not saying they look horrible but imo the bronze offsets the blue not really in the right way... i thought that the TL wheels flowed well with the color and body lines of ur car... i never gave u **** cuz i loved the TL wheels with ur car... very few people on this forum had TL wheels on that was done right

The Grids are flat and not wheels i would really choose especially with ur WW kit... there are far better wheels that i think u should have chosen... I mean if u had these concave style wheels on ur car, i woulda said maybe but they are not... these really break the body lines of ur car

i dunno if its just me but i dont approve... thats just my .02... to each their own right... just how i like my rack, u like ur wheels (and i meant to come off in the least disrespectful way man so dont be a dick, i like what u did with your car and i respect that)

Millz

Reaction score
i dont really see an issue with the wheels here,

personally i like them, haven't seen the TL wheels though im sure they looked nice too

anyways, im sure a lot of people don't like my wheels but I'm not going to change MY car to suit OTHER ppls needs

if u like the wheels, keep em, seems a bit like you care too much what ppl think of your car

hirichard

Reaction score
anyways, im sure a lot of people don't like my wheels but I'm not going to change MY car to suit OTHER ppls needs

if u like the wheels, keep em, seems a bit like you care too much what ppl think of your car

+1i2u461824681764817:poke:

loving the pictures though.

CHID0

Reaction score
Car overal is sweet, you know i dig, but i will say this......if the helper springs are in the trunk and they take no time to put em on, why aren't they on :rofl: :Starwars: hahahah :hide:

you know i kid Mikey, can't wait for more drop though and I actually dig the wheels i liked the TL wheels too cause there was a rhyme and reason behind them (I actually wanna pick up a set)

Latest posts

Back