too low? lol

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
that is beyond slammed lol..but elk grove sounds like a nice neighborhood with nice roads so im sure it doesnt matter haha

you-are-BEDE

Reaction score
why is there so much hate from you CrosCntryAccord? wow for real i just wanted to show my car yet you keep bashing on it i mean yea say what chu want about my car its just a car to me i like it im different then any other accord out there i love the stock look slammed wit rims im not into lips just love the stock body but all this negativity makes me just wonder why i even come on here for real just let it be my car hasn't run into any problems yet if it does it does ill deal with it

Last edited:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
why is there so much hate from you CrosCntryAccord? wow for real i just wanted to show my car yet you keep bashing on it i mean yea say what chu want about my car its just a car to me i like it im different then any other accord out there i love the stock look slammed wit rims im not into lips just love the stock body but all this negativity makes me just wonder why i even come on here for real just let it be my car hasn't run into any problems yet if it does it does ill deal with it

006-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

0032.jpg

you're not different than any other accord. i love the way the car looks, but the fact of the matter is that unless you do some major modifications its going to get destroyed at some point in time. unless you take your car from garage to show, and never use it on real roads, much less highways, you're going to end up tearing a hole in your oil pan, ripping off your bumper, destroying your flex pipe, or putting holes in you strut tower. I've been as low as you, I know how it handles, and what that little amount of play between your UCA's and your strut tower will do. At some point in time you're going to get comfortable about the roads and the car's height and not see something, be it a rock, road debris, or a pothole and then you're car is going to be in a world of hurt. I've seen it happen before and thats why its stupid and fail.

and if you're busy pooping your pampers about coming on here and getting bashed, then why do you only have 9 posts and joined last month.... wow, you sure built a rapport with the community, i wonder why someone so highly esteemed as you would get flamed for this....

as i said before, i give you a month before you break something on your car, if you really want to slam your car this bad you would have been smarter about your approach and done what other slammed honda's with static drops do

if you still have a problem PM me

you-are-BEDE

Reaction score
006-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

0032.jpg

you're not different than any other accord. i love the way the car looks, but the fact of the matter is that unless you do some major modifications its going to get destroyed at some point in time. unless you take your car from garage to show, and never use it on real roads, much less highways, you're going to end up tearing a hole in your oil pan, ripping off your bumper, destroying your flex pipe, or putting holes in you strut tower. I've been as low as you, I know how it handles, and what that little amount of play between your UCA's and your strut tower will do. At some point in time you're going to get comfortable about the roads and the car's height and not see something, be it a rock, road debris, or a pothole and then you're car is going to be in a world of hurt. I've seen it happen before and thats why its stupid and fail.

and if you're busy pooping your pampers about coming on here and getting bashed, then why do you only have 9 posts and joined last month.... wow, you sure built a rapport with the community, i wonder why someone so highly esteemed as you would get flamed for this....

as i said before, i give you a month before you break something on your car, if you really want to slam your car this bad you would have been smarter about your approach and done what other slammed honda's with static drops do

if you still have a problem PM me

omg i just joined yesterday? 1320performance is my friend. first off its just a daily driver i dont really mind what kinda of wear and tear goes into this car i know theres some die hard accord drivers out there that think im stupid for doing this but my car is all show no go i dont race it its just for looks the roads i drive on are fione no pot holes what so ever so i dont really have to worry about if i wanna race ive always had a built civic or a motorcycle on the side just to fcuk around with but like i said the accord is just for looks and no i dont have a problem with you but you know if my car does start having problems youll be the firss to know! and ill take pics for you so you can say i told you so anyway no hate your accord looks clean

swollen_cu

Reaction score
omg i just joined yesterday? 1320performance is my friend. first off its just a daily driver i dont really mind what kinda of wear and tear goes into this car i know theres some die hard accord drivers out there that think im stupid for doing this but my car is all show no go i dont race it its just for looks the roads i drive on are fione no pot holes what so ever so i dont really have to worry about if i wanna race ive always had a built civic or a motorcycle on the side just to fcuk around with but like i said the accord is just for looks and no i dont have a problem with you but you know if my car does start having problems youll be the firss to know! and ill take pics for you so you can say i told you so anyway no hate your accord looks clean

If you're going to write a long *** response, at least use some grammar man..cant read that for shiet. CAC DU MA

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Alright, there's a lot of flak going around and I'm not even a part of it. This isn't right.

Anyways, as far as defying common logic and physics go, you got it going. Hope for the best. In fact, my car is slammed with stock shocks going 156,000 miles strong.

As far as the haters go, welcome to the internet. If you think you're unwelcomed here, you haven't been to many forums.

Back