rim opinion on red coupe

bovodo

Reaction score
#1 , the bronze set has a SICK @SS FINISH!

you coupe is dropped at least right?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
the bronze wheels do not look bad...but unless your slammed they will not look good on your car...17s with a large lip like that will look really really small

Red6THgEN

Reaction score
not dropped yet :( ....my car is under going a big change i went with tas auto to buy the black housing headlights that i heard were from depo but they were backordered FML!!!..... and as of suspension im looking into function and form type 1's so i can really tuck those rims in the reason why im looking into these wheels is cuz im on a budget and im still planning on painting the car soooo any suggestions on a good wheel brand and in affordable price or website ?

Red6THgEN

Reaction score
or feel free to send pics or anytype of suggestion that you think would look good a red coupe wheel size has to be 17" i already got some 215/40/17 waiting for the rims thanks !

TheHunter

Reaction score
Yeah the bronze ones look a little better IMO. I tried putting a set with the red line next to my car when I was buying my rims, and our cars are such a dark red, that the stripe will look basically orange compared to it and not match at all. That bugged me far too much.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
How about save up for rims, and just stick with the stockies for now, sure it's probably not the look you prefer, but it's better than picking up a set of cheap rims.

OR, check your local craigslist and see if you can't score a set of something else you might like that is of a higher quality. Can't hurt to scan through the Classifieds of various forums either.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
sell the tires that are already awaiting a set of 17s and save up a little more money...it'll pay off in the end to get at least 18s. seriously.

Red6THgEN

Reaction score
lets say if i were to get the bronze pair ..... what would be the downside of an ebay rim ?

Back