Check engine light**

jwong512

Reaction score
Ok, I'll check the code myself then. So what does it mean to jumper the thing? Just shove a paperclip in the OBD2 port? :confused:

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
I called. It's illegal in California now. :squintfinger:

Dang that sucks for u guys,Stupid thieves wont buy their own shiet.

And nah u cant jump it like that :jae: Just ask a shop to help u check it,they shouldnt charge u to scan it or u could just buy ur own

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
its ur spark plugs. get new spark plugs and disconnect bat then plug back on. report back when ur done.

jwong512

Reaction score
Well, my car didn't smoke at all though so maybe it's not the spark plugs? Unless the dirty oil contaminated them and is that even possible?

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
Well, my car didn't smoke at all though so maybe it's not the spark plugs? Unless the dirty oil contaminated them and is that even possible?

I don't think he knows what he is talking about. But first pull the code. I would assume it's the secondary o2 because i was in the similar situation a while back. I would dump the seafoam a bit too fast and got a CEl from secondary o2. an alternative is clearing by pulling a certain fuse or disconnect the battery for a certain amount of time to clear the code. Then Drive it around to see if the car throws another one. Hopefully it doesn't because both of my cars did not. If it does then now it's a real problem hah. Sometime seafoaming can cause a disturbance

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back