HELP! ID this vehicle!

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
maybe you should just sit out there with a shotgun for the next few days.

your evidence will be melted by monday probably :lawl:

finch13

Reaction score
That sucks man. Where do you live again? Crooklyn Park? lol

We've had a lot of break-ins in a 4 block circle around my house (Lexington & Como area) within the last year. I've also noticed cars slowly creeping through the neighborhood as well, which freaks me out. My feeling is the would-be thief already scoped you out and made his attempt or you were picked at random and he tried to hit other houses on the block in the same run. Do you have security lights on the front and back of your house? I think that's the best security IMO, our house lights up like daylight whenever anything moves near our house.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Not necessarily an SUV/truck. The Dodge Charger has a wheelbase of 117" and depending on the tires/rims, the width can be 70-75"

finch13

Reaction score
Head_&_TABOOC.jpg

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
good sugestion with the light turning on whenever u go near it. people can see from across the street or something with light shining at the suspicious person. btw u must of showed something to the theif that ur house or garage had something worth value so he might of went to check up on it or something. :poke:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
looking at that, it could be a small truck. 7.5 inch tire width is usually around a 205 +/- week so i want to say long car or small truck... the only thing there arent that many cars with a wheel base like that and that are AWD... (front wheel slipping could mean fwd too)

Ive seen that tire pattern before it looks familar at least when driving. my aunts chevy blazer has wheel patterns like that but who knows... any tire can go on any vehicle. the only cars that really come to mind that fit that description is a ford ranger or a chevy blazer (the older ones).

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
dude def on the security lights, plus get one of those home security sign post in the front (whether you have one or not), plus a security camera (fake or real) is the best deterrent, thier the first things that get looked at

yoseppi

Reaction score
Hmmm, could be a guy puling into the wrong driveway, maybe to do a construction gig, only to realize whoops, wrong house. Get back in truck, drive off, maybe give truck too much gas, then proceed on to the correct house, and go to work.

Paranoia much????

Back