here is a pic of how low the sub frame is
its 2 1/2 inches off the ground

DSCF2715.jpg

DSCF2725.jpg

the civic is a friends of mine

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Re: ls/low'n'slow's 2000 EX Sedan

damn man cars lookin good, i was thinkin about skunk2 sleeves for awhile but they didnt appear to have the drop i wanted but i mayb need to reconsider...love the wheels too

scrapnav6

Reaction score

^found a few acctually but im probably goin with ground controls, sketch, do you know of any "helper springs" for gc's to make it a little lower, ive heard of them but never came across them

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

helper springs dont make a car lower, if anything theyll raise it. all they do is make it so that when you jack the car up, or if youre jumping your car, the spring will stay centered when the shock fully extends so it wont clunk around and ****, and be all loose. helper springs fully collapse when the weight of the car is on the suspension. so its like having something extra under the spring, thus it would raise the car by that much. so youd have to lower the perch a little more to be at the height you were at before them. sure, you could go lower with them, but you could go just as low without them, you just have to be easy on the jumping. like i said, all helper springs do is push the spring up when the shock fully extends. they wont "make" your car go lower.

scrapnav6

Reaction score

hmm so how might i lower the perch on the springs? sorry for the noobery, does this mean cut the springs?

Latest posts

Back