EP3 seats in a sedan yay or nay?

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
I have the oppotunity to get some good condition ep3 seats for a decent price.

How do you gujys think they would look and what's your personal experience with them as far as comfortability and bolsters. I know its going to require some modding to make them fit, but I'm not worried about that.

I have tan interior by the way.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I say get em if the price is right. I hear they are comfy, never sat in them though. As far as mounting and looks - they will look great, and brackets can easily be fabbed.

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
Harnesses would be overkill for stock si seats, and they're not exactly racing seats, more like imposters lol.

I'm just tired of the accord seats, they're very unsupportive like an oversized bra. So I want something that's gonna hug me so when I take corners too fast I won't slide in my seat.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Harnesses would be overkill for stock si seats, and they're not exactly racing seats, more like imposters lol.

I'm just tired of the accord seats, they're very unsupportive like an oversized bra. So I want something that's gonna hug me so when I take corners too fast I won't slide in my seat.

yeah i feel you, i hate our seats... i say go for it if you don't like it you can always sell them back on here, someone will buy them

st3b0

Reaction score
If you can get the steering wheel with airbag I'll trade you my roof rack for it
:deal:

lol go for it! I think it'll look sweet :) I kinda want to get the s2000 seats for mine

Back