OEM Lip on 6.5gen Front Bumper [5sixk nuh-uh]

KnightRyder

Reaction score
For sure. That'd be amazing to see a full PU version of this lip. Take a pic down there and tell 'em they can borrow one of mine for their mold in exchange for a few of the first PU ones :naughty:

i'll head down there asap and talk to him. im sure he'd be willing to do it too since he was planning a lip for the 01-02s anyways. this at least saves him the work of designing. i'll keep in touch with you.

kn0x47

Reaction score
its the lip for the 98-00 coupe. other people of fitted to the 01-02 bumper before but its always looked out of place. moneypit's looks perfect. nice work

Namboyz

Reaction score
i'll head down there asap and talk to him. im sure he'd be willing to do it too since he was planning a lip for the 01-02s anyways. this at least saves him the work of designing. i'll keep in touch with you.

please do!!! that lip is hawt. i cant stop looking at it fawk

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Definitely a clean job! Looks like it has OEM fit to it. Major props. :thumbup:

verry niiiiiice :jealousbow:

this is pure admiration :omgbd:
i wish i had the time, patience, and knowledge to do this. but unfortunately i lack all of these.lol. great job man :-D

you give us 6.5GA accord owners hope! pure sex on wheels.

beautiful... well done sir

you live in a nice neighborhood :p.

dammm car looks hottt

:thumbup: whoa looks GREAT!

very nicely done

dude i would helllllllla pay for one of these. its fllllipin sick. gawwlie. lol.

its the lip for the 98-00 coupe. other people of fitted to the 01-02 bumper before but its always looked out of place. moneypit's looks perfect. nice work

please do!!! that lip is hawt. i cant stop looking at it fawk

you never cease to amaze me dude.

Thanks fellas, glad you all like it :)

looks so sweet! Can't wait to see this in person when you come down to SoCal :)

Thanks bud. I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys!

Epic. Let me know if they are interested and maybe I can line-up delivering the lip when I come through in May.

Still nobody has spotted the ninja mods in the later pics? :)

Back