Cheap OEM 98-00 Sedan Black Chrome Emblems Found! (pics too)

Accord281

Reaction score
After a discussion in another thread, I decided to go looking for the black chrome emblems again (Majestic used to carry them but not anymore). Upon looking, I found a dealership that still had them listed. Back on Majestic, the set with the front "H", rear "H", and Accord" was $58. There was a listing on the other site with the same part number for $23.75. I decided to take a chance and ordered them. With that set, the "V6", and shipping, my total was $46.69. Well, they arrived today via UPS and it was indeed the full set. So, I decided to make this thread for anyone who a) wants to see a comparison between chrome and black chrome, and b) wants to know a really cheap place to get them.

Here is the link:

http://www.manchestermotorsports.com/index.cfm

After selecting your model and engine/tranny, select "Honda Accessories" and then "ACCESSORIES - EXTERIOR"

P/N 08F20-S84-100N is the set with both "H"'s and "Accord" (most of the way down the page). Notice each one separate is $21.04 each. This is a really good deal!

rest of emblems are below that one. If you are unsure, copy the part number then go to Majestic Honda and search that part number and it will still pull up the discontinued item.

On to the pics. First one is indoors with flash:

IMG_0001.jpg

Next is indoors without flash:

IMG_0002.jpg

Next is outdoors (in the shade, no flash on all outdoor)

IMG_0003.jpg

And another outdoor but closer up:

IMG_0005.jpg

From some angles/lighting, it is fairly hard to see a difference. But from others, it is insane how much better they look. There is one other secret about another deal on the site, but I'm going to wait to share it until I order one for myself (not quite as good as this one though)! So anyways, there it is. Enjoy! (and if you found this helpful, rep is always appreciated!)

Last edited:

Accord281

Reaction score
They look nice but i'd rather paint mine than spend that much

I thought about painting mine too but in the condition my stock ones were in, I needed new ones anyway. Plus this should hopefully last a lot longer than paint. I know members on here have had trouble with painted emblems lasting in the past.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i just ordered my emblem kit ... how long did it take to for you to get yours? ... another thing ... the kit comes with two "H" emblems, one "accord" emblem, and one "v6" emblem?

Accord281

Reaction score
i just ordered my emblem kit ... how long did it take to for you to get yours? ... another thing ... the kit comes with two "H" emblems, one "accord" emblem, and one "v6" emblem?

I ordered them on the 19th and they arrived today. The V6 is separate. It is 5 or 6 items below the kit. Since that varied by model, it is not included with the kit. If you have the V6, I suggest you call them in the morning and add it to your order so you don't pay another shipping charge. I'm not sure if they have the "LX" or "EX" (if you don't have a V6), but it will be listed on that page if they do.

Edit: Yes they do have the "LX" and "EX". They are only listed if you select the proper trim level, though. They are $11 each.

Last edited:

Accord281

Reaction score
I should also mention that the pics are of the rear "H". I didn't bother including the front one since the rear gets the point across by itself.

Cpyro

Reaction score
Think Im gonna be all over this when i get home. Good looking out and that for the hook up :p

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i ordered 4dr dx kit ... i have an ex but i don't plan on putting on the trim [ex/lx/dx] emblem anyway ... just front and back "H" emblems and possibly the "Accord" emblem ... i want to see pic's of them on your car :)

pattywak

Reaction score
Oh man, I've been looking for a set of these for forever that wasn't at a super high price...I thought about painting, but I don't see how any DIY that I could do could make them look like black chrome. I have a black chrome "Accord" badge and it looks fantastic.

Edit: Product Number 08F20-S84-10002 EMBLEM, RR. "H" , EMBLEM, RR. "H" would be the one I need for just the Rear H emblem, correct?

Last edited:

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Found another place in Hollywood here that will do it for $22.96 or 35.71 after shipping and taxes. Does manchester charge for shipping, if so how much?

Back