new rims shoot

truWarier02

Reaction score
whoa.. matt finally got some wheels. looks real good but i like the sedan bumper more though. :thumbsup:

juicebox00

Reaction score
looks good Matt, in the end with the painted bumper its going to look even better.:thumbup:. Did you change your side skirts?

thanks man, and yeah. from a friends 01 sedan (which he is getting painted and selling)

me no likey :9 sorry; idky

tis be fine, it's your opinion. i just feel it looks cleaner than black or something dark

Eh, I like your car better with the stockies.

I'm a fan of your bumper swap, when you get it painted.

But I always saw your car as a really sweet OEM+

i liked it w/ the stockies but i feel the new rims make it look much more mean, and i wish the bumper was painted but that wont be for a while, still better than my old bumper with a patched front though...lol

whoa.. matt finally got some wheels. looks real good but i like the sedan bumper more though. :thumbsup:

thanks Davis, 98-00 sedan bumper is my second favorite of the accord bumpers but i like this one more :)

Last edited:

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
'bout damn freakin' time.... lol jk Matt. Looks real good, i like the white.

red tuner lugs :poke:

ejreams

Reaction score
Yea well regardless, car still looks good always loved that color and gotta switch it up every once and a while to keep things fresh.

can't wait to see that bumper painted though lol

juicebox00

Reaction score
then do what i do... red stained glass paint + oem lugs + ridiculous amounts of clear = savvy baller status :lawl:

lol, no ty. not my style

Yea well regardless, car still looks good always loved that color and gotta switch it up every once and a while to keep things fresh.

can't wait to see that bumper painted though lol

thanks and i agree

CHID0

Reaction score
seems like white wheels are the bizniss lately. You have the perfect color to pull off white rims. Keep em clean though....:hihi:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Matt.....a nice touch.

001Stunna also has some white wheels on his Signet Silver sedan.

I actually think it's a good look for the car/colour.

bovodo

Reaction score
They look great! i just did my coupe front end swap also. Its hard not to like it. Everyone has sedan bumper with civic fogs and mugen lip nowadays. Keep it fresh bro

Back