Talk about quality.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
For anyone who has really operated a business, they will agree. America is ruined by the stupid phrase "customer is always right"

Maybe so......but that doesn't excuse the way Andy is handling this situation. Granted, some of the people in this thread are not exactly acting like adults either, but IMO Andy really has no excuse to be going off like he is.

In my opinion, the issues with these coliovers are legitimate, and Andy, as the business owner, should be doing whatever possible to make this right. Because you know whats going to happen?? Some time down the road, a group buy for AMR coilovers is going to start up for another application and/or someone not familiar with AMR that is thinking about purchasing from him, is going to google his name, and all of these thread with all of these issues are going to pop up. This is going to be nothing but bad for business. Maybe he doesn't care, but I know I would.

Additionally, who ever said that people need to understand when buying performance parts that they are not going to fit is full of ****. By now I think I have done about 15 suspension installs, from full coils to spring/struts combos, and the only fitment issue that I've had was installing a set of 7G Accord coils on a TSX. Everything else has fit perfect, with no modification. I have never heard of having to modify anything for an application specific suspension setup.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Additionally, who ever said that people need to understand when buying performance parts that they are not going to fit is full of ****. By now I think I have done about 15 suspension installs, from full coils to spring/struts combos, and the only fitment issue that I've had was installing a set of 7G Accord coils on a TSX. Everything else has fit perfect, with no modification. I have never heard of having to modify anything for an application specific suspension setup.

I Agree with you on that 100%

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Hey, someone still owes me money. And I didn't get any help from people when my suspension fell apart either. I had to source everything on my own.
I'll send you a check or something on Monday Gil.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
to gain perspective, how many sets (old style, new style, and in total) have been sold since "AMR" was a company and not just an idea?

when i had an issue (well...2 that were very inter-related to each other) with one of my speakers, i emailed the owner of the company. he said i was the only one to have the problem...but...there are only like 35 pairs in existence, 33 of them were out in the wild as of that correspondence. i was the only one who broke it the way i did :lawl:

8 replaced bolts amongst 100 sets would be pretty good. 8 new bolts amongst 1000 sets is very good...the "big companies" would wish they could get the reject rate that low.

mostly curious...

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
8 replaced bolts amongst 100 sets would be pretty good. 8 new bolts amongst 1000 sets is very good...the "big companies" would wish they could get the reject rate that low.

mostly curious...

8 defective bolts in 100 wouldn't be that good at all, haha. that's an 8% (reported) failure rate.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Just went to Lowes and Home Depot earlier and found what I need. Picked up four replacement bolts that look to be steel. :)

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
in 100 sets sold :lawl: per 400 individual dampers :lawl: i assume there's 4 per set...maybe more...?

dude, i have been retarded this week haha. you should have seen me when I was walking my dogs the other night and was confused when I turned the flashlight on pointed at my face instead of the ground :bash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back