ejreams

Reaction score
Re: 7ender's Hellaflush 02 Accord Sedan

Holy crap your tires are gonna pop off haha

Looks sick.

xx24xx

Reaction score

+1 for daytime pics. It looks pretty good. I think it's a lil bit too much stretch and wide wheel fitment for me. But you seem to pull it off well. I think it's low enough. Did you toss your front wheel liners?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

I'm lovin it man!!! Are those Swollen_Cu's old wheels? Everything looks great dude, from the stance, to the simplicity, to the sound system in the trunk! Keep up the good work!

Also, good choice on the Odyssey battery! Which one do you have? I'm using the PC680. Maybe you can give me a few pointers on how to conveniently do the trunk battery relocation, as I want to do that pretty badly, and open up some space in my bay..

- Nikita

Last edited:

swollen_cu

Reaction score

Looks nice man! but I like those rims in 17's better. IMO. Not enough spokes for 18's.

Man I think I'm gonna go back to hellaflushness soon!!! I MISS IT!!! haha

I'm lovin it man!!! Are those Swollen_Cu's old wheels? Everything looks great dude, from the stance, to the simplicity, to the sound system in the trunk! Keep up the good work!

Nahh not my old wheels. I had 17x9 +35.

truWarier02

Reaction score

I agree with swollen that it looks better in 17's. Still looks pretty good regardless.. but a bit too much poke for my taste. If you could go just a tad bit lower to tuck those wheels inward a little.. they'll look great.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score

i think it looks real good, add a rear lip and your set.

also thats a lot of canibeat stickers, easily over 50 bucks :run:

nyknick1015

Reaction score

I wouldnt say hella flush just yet... u still got a ways to go but def a great start

how did you go about pulling the fenders

how many times i gotta tell u jaron that u dont have to pull fenders to run those wheels... if you do, then you are def doing too much work... anything under a 30 offset will fit with just rolled

7ender

Reaction score

Only my fronts are pulled, but I needed it. Was rubbing like crazyyy with the 9.5 up front, and still rubs pretty bad.

How come it's not hellaflush? Definitely poking pretty hard with the +25 rear and 9.5.

Back