Parts Request

joshism

Reaction score
^^regarding the grill, i know Sakuradrops88 has that grill... but good luck getting him to tell you any info on it lol:jae:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9461&highlight=sakura

Sakuradrops88 has a different grill. His has the honeycomb. He said that his grill came from an Inspire. The one I have comes OEM on an Accord. It will fit the sedan for sure, but needs the little metal frame from the coupe's grill. Plus, you'd have to cut and fabricate the sedan's bumper a bit. But it will fit in the sedan's grill area after cutting.

joshism

Reaction score

joshism

Reaction score
you can do that with the coupe aftermarket grills but it wont fit too small you will need bodywork done ....and with the grill joshism has i think he meant its too big but not sure either way you need body work done

im thinking of just getting the body work done since im gonna need it to fit in my euro fogs when i get them soo custom it will be if we can get a good source to buy these parts from im not in a rush right now for it soo....oh well

It will fit perfectly like the one's on the red Accord sedan -with a little body work.

Last edited:

hondacuraplanet

6GA Vendor
Reaction score
Do they sa-peak English? The Accord is a very common car. I'm sure they will know what a 4dr 98 Accord bumper looks like. One must not have a driving permit in order to not know what an Accord is. Maybe they can email you some pictures before you buy?

They're not the actual Honda dealer, they're a parts broker, and deal in such volume (so they say) that they can only do it by part number.

Which is probably true, because they email me spreadsheets along with each order quote.....

joshism

Reaction score
They're not the actual Honda dealer, they're a parts broker, and deal in such volume (so they say) that they can only do it by part number.

Which is probably true, because they email me spreadsheets along with each order quote.....

can you get an alibaba account and hook us up?

Back