Blackcord's 2002 I4 Accord Sedan EX-L

blackcord

Reaction score
Thanks to all. :haysm9:

Car looks good man...nice and cleannn. you should come out to our thursday night west meets at square one, mississauga. Usually run from 9pm till whenever lol.
Thanks. I'm in Scarborough so it is not really convenient for me to make it out to Mississauga, but I will try one day anyway. BTW, what's up with the East end meets? I dont see any plans happening there recently. :confused:

Woooo! Finally a NHBP sedan. Love the headlights and the overall clean, OEM-ish look.

Judging from this pic, you should consider painting the fog light housing to match the paint. It'll look better, IMO.
Oh. I'm really thinking about doing that now. When I just put them in, I never thought about that, but now the weather has started to take it's toll on the plastic, it is starting to look dullish and turning more grayish/white. Thanks.

Nice Fenders :thumbsup:
Thanks! I think my fenders looks nice too! :thumbsup: lol.

blankkoop

Reaction score
im jealous:chucklesfawk:

the car is beautiful...the fogs say oem type? 01-03 civic? no, right?

my girls car sits just like that w/ the sportlines so i think im really gonna have to consider that ride height...

the paint looks really good and the install on the sound system, nice..

what do you do for a living? your really handy w/ the tools i see...

blackcord

Reaction score
im jealous:chucklesfawk:

the car is beautiful...the fogs say oem type? 01-03 civic? no, right?

my girls car sits just like that w/ the sportlines so i think im really gonna have to consider that ride height...

the paint looks really good and the install on the sound system, nice..

what do you do for a living? your really handy w/ the tools i see...

LOL. You crack me up man. :slap:

Thanks. Your car looks great too. Yeah. That paint is still all factory original (except for the rear bumper was repainted) I clay bar the paint once a year and wax it 4-5 times a year.

Those fogs are 2001-2002 OEM style for Accord Sedans (Not civics). I bought it from a local shop here.

LOL. I work in an accounting firm. But I am handy with tools and I like tinkering with electronics and I am a DIY type of guy. I did the install myself of the sound system, fogs, HIDs etc.

:peace:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm in Scarborough so it is not really convenient for me to make it out to Mississauga, but I will try one day anyway. BTW, what's up with the East end meets? I dont see any plans happening there recently. :confused:

Just make it out like once every 2 weeks or even once a month lol. It's a fun meet usually :) and well worth the 100km(both ways) for you probably :p. As for the east meets they sort of just died out since no1 would really take initiative to keep them constant.

Back