Hidden things

F23A1AT

Reaction score
So yeah..... I've had this car since I was 15 and I just figured out a new feature on it. Some of you are going to do the whole :goyou: thing but I was wondering what other "hidden" things this chassis has. What I found was that if you hold the drivers side door lock to unlock for a few seconds all the doors unlock. Previously I thought it was some sort if safety thing that when unlocked on that side only it unlocked, but when opened on the passenger side they would all open. Just curious please discuss :coffee:

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
IAC valve installed upside down with the ability to collect carbon and crud. Designed to fail :)

Front sway bar is the same size as most of the aftermarket sets out there.

AccordFlex

Reaction score
lights turn off automatically after about 10-15 seconds when key is out of the ignition. Had a fellow accord owner tell me my lights were on and he had no idea about this feature.

00accord91

Reaction score
never seen tht lol ima try it..did u see my thread about the auto start with the oem remote?? lol

ejreams

Reaction score
wait, what?..

If you hit it one time yours opens, hit it twice (like one after another) and they all open.

you don't have to 'hold it' you can just flick it twice, is that what you're talking about? haha

also, if you push the actual lock down, not the controls, all of the doors lock automatically.

Also, you are aware that for the OEM remote, if you hit the button once to unlock it only does the driver door, if you tap it twice it unlocks all the doors.

if you hit it once to lock, they all lock; if you hit it twice they lock the first time, then the lights flash and the car honks (for when you're not looking at the car I guess you can hear the honk and know it locked).

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Yeah tried to replicate the headlight thing, didn't work. No I'm not talking about the remote I didn't get that luxury.

Latest posts

Back