Hidden things

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
there's tabs inside in the center console armrest you can pop out to run a cable/charger to the upper armrest cubby...

headlights turn off when you close the door with the key out of the ignition...

if you ever lock your black key in the trunk (with the trunk lever locked and the rear pass-thru locked), theres a way into the trunk... :peek:

not really a "feature" but theres a ton of space in the headunit cavity even with a headunit installed...

not too many ingenious features on these cars...they're pretty basic.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
headlights turn off when you close the door with the key out of the ignition...

again, ex's only....dont confuse the noobs, ryan :lawl:

not really a "feature" but theres a ton of space in the headunit cavity even with a headunit installed...

oh, its a feature...imagine how much room you get when you have a delete panel in place of where the radio would be...and can gain access easily to said cavity through the super secret passage :naughty:

F23A1AT

Reaction score

oh, its a feature...imagine how much room you get when you have a delete panel in place of where the radio would be...and can gain access easily to said cavity through the super secret passage :naughty:

:seewhatyoudid:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

wait, there's models other than EXs? :lawl:

you could almost fit a key back there...no joke :lawl:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
its not entirely "non-destructive" but it's better than punching out the lock or cutting/breaking the pass-thru...

one way works for sure, and i can think of 2 other ways which should work with a little creativity. as a security measure, i'd rather not divulge them on a public forum. all 3 ways, however, revolve around access to the trunk pull for the seatback (the one in the trunk).

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
I found out about the coin holder under the center console/hand rest. I had always put change in the "coin tray" under the sunroof/CC/foglight switch, but then one day i opened the first part of our hand rest/center console and was like "hmm i wonder if this is meant for change?" since theyre round and have different sizes. The only thing is,it doesnt hold much change for the quarters and nickles compared to the "coin tray".

Sent from my Htcclay's FastTest G1 using Tapatalk

Back