need 01-02 coupe bumper to R&D for polyurethane lip

lwlba

Reaction score
a lil update...

"Hi Wen,

I forgot to mention, we need to take the bumper, not just borrow it, since we have to ship it back to oversea in order to make perfect fitment. So they are not going to ship the bumper back to us.
If people like WW style of course we can make that too, just that we need have an authentic WW lip in order to make it.

Say we get the bumper tomorrow, and we ship it back on Monday, I think we get a sample lip around the end of next month. Then if we can make it, then the soonest we can get it is around early April when our container comes in.

Thanks,"

BoyBlue

Reaction score
a lil update...

"Hi Wen,

I forgot to mention, we need to take the bumper, not just borrow it, since we have to ship it back to oversea in order to make perfect fitment. So they are not going to ship the bumper back to us.
If people like WW style of course we can make that too, just that we need have an authentic WW lip in order to make it.

Say we get the bumper tomorrow, and we ship it back on Monday, I think we get a sample lip around the end of next month. Then if we can make it, then the soonest we can get it is around early April when our container comes in.

Thanks,"

Oh Nm then I would want my bumber back.

lwlba

Reaction score
ummm yea.. it's over because no one has a spare bumper to donate lol

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
talking bout baysonR?

I didn't see this answered, confirmed, or denied. If it's for them, then I hope you guys do some background reading on how shady that owner is with his business practices. He completely disrespected MoneyPit.

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
:eekwtf: i could donate a 98-00 front bumper??? the only thing is it was in a wreck and the only points broken are those that mount to the bracket the grill insert mounts to... also, why dont they spend the 70 and get it from rockauto unpainted... would take a bit to get but they would have 01-02 bumper nonethe less

CRV_33

Reaction score
lwlba said:
ummm yea.. it's over because no one has a spare bumper to donate lol

damn that sucks. well if the opportunity ever comes up again we should hold a special funding for it

I didn't see this answered, confirmed, or denied. If it's for them, then I hope you guys do some background reading on how shady that owner is with his business practices. He completely disrespected MoneyPit.

is there a thread about on this forum or v6p?

Back