Jon's 1999 Sedan 5spd - New Tail lights! 56k

Geewiz

Reaction score
Re: Jon's 1999 Sedan 5spd - Pics are up!

Happy modding man. You definetly live in a nice house / area.

Holy ****, didn't even notice when looking at the pics!...so how's the computer engineering field down there in Florida?! I graduate in 2013 and currently I currently am working in ATM Module Design for Diebold and will have that on my resume! lol

SFL Jon

Reaction score

Happy modding man. You definetly live in a nice house / area.

Thank you, we just moved to this house and we were lucky to get it at the price we did because it was a foreclosure but the only downfall is that we live in the very back and I have to go through 4 speed bumps in order to get to my house or to get out of the neighborhood so its a real pain.

SFL Jon

Reaction score

Holy ****, didn't even notice when looking at the pics!...so how's the computer engineering field down there in Florida?! I graduate in 2013 and currently I currently am working in ATM Module Design for Diebold and will have that on my resume! lol

Haha I'm not sure to be honest sorry

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Thank you, we just moved to this house and we were lucky to get it at the price we did because it was a foreclosure but the only downfall is that we live in the very back and I have to go through 4 speed bumps in order to get to my house or to get out of the neighborhood so its a real pain.

Lol wait till you slam your car....

And at least you don't live in the mountains like me ;)

Geewiz

Reaction score

Lol wait till you slam your car....

And at least you don't live in the mountains like me ;)

Don't have them because I have just a regular neighborhood, but the three entrances to Diebold, one has speedbump, one just has a dropoff and potholes that I bottomed on with stock suspension, and the other one is clean and even. Guess which entrance I'm going to be using once I lower?

SFL Jon

Reaction score

Don't have them because I have just a regular neighborhood, but the three entrances to Diebold, one has speedbump, one just has a dropoff and potholes that I bottomed on with stock suspension, and the other one is clean and even. Guess which entrance I'm going to be using once I lower?

Clean and even? Do i get a cookie!! =D

Back