Socal Sightings!

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I know this one's a member on the forum..

Black sedan I think it was. Stock wheels, looked like they were pained, lowered a considerable amount, stickers along rear windshield, bandage sticker on rear bumper, passenger side. Canibeat or similar license plate frame .. Saw you on Grand and Puente in the morning .. You were heading south towards Mt. Sac/CPP.

EDIT: Now that I think of it .. Mr. Hollow ? Were you on Grand yesterday ??? (Tuesday)

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
^its ugly lol
saw this on friday
photo.jpg

::mlapecaf::

sabSquishy

Reaction score
Saw a black coupe yesterday on Camino Ruiz. Had a shaved trunk and a full lip kit. West Wings was in the front. Caught up to you and saw chrome rims and fender vents o_O. Looked at you and said sup but you didn't look like you wanted to cruise.

juicebox00

Reaction score
saw Wen drive by my work at 2:04pm today. -home depot in hollywood off of sunset

the blue coupe is looking clean as always

Last edited:

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
I know this one's a member on the forum..

Black sedan I think it was. Stock wheels, looked like they were pained, lowered a considerable amount, stickers along rear windshield, bandage sticker on rear bumper, passenger side. Canibeat or similar license plate frame .. Saw you on Grand and Puente in the morning .. You were heading south towards Mt. Sac/CPP.

EDIT: Now that I think of it .. Mr. Hollow ? Were you on Grand yesterday ??? (Tuesday)

yeah that was me, actually DEP. i was heading to cal poly, where were you going?

Cpyro

Reaction score
god damn that was a description and a half haha

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
i saw 98 tan sedan lowered on coilovers, window visors, rear window spoiler, side markers and complete xenon lip all around on the 405 S on friday around 6pm. i know its a member on here cuz ive seen pictures

Back