the last photoshoot of the panda (56k probably not a good idea)

sd2000av6

Reaction score
!!!!!!!!!!!!!Vulture ALERT!!!!!!!!!

what! no an oddessy you got a girl preggo! and with triplets!:hide: dibs on cf trunk! lol

knew this day was coming looks like imma be an old man driving this car lol

VULTURE!!!

not a Odyssey, and no girl preggo stop trying to spread rumors jerk haha

DrOwZee

Reaction score
imma def keep an look out for ur for sale thread. i wants that front lip lol iono if you posted it already but i didnt read the whole thread. whats the next car gon be?

hirichard

Reaction score
Ohyeah I forgot to tell you, I saw a silver coupe with a cf lip. But when I came up to the car and asked the guy where he got his cf lip at, he said his friend wrapped cf looking cloth over.

Also why not do a swap Mike?

sd2000av6

Reaction score
imma def keep an look out for ur for sale thread. i wants that front lip lol iono if you posted it already but i didnt read the whole thread. whats the next car gon be?

not gonna say anything yet but it will have a J-series :thumbsup:

sad to see it go

thanks

i like!! sad you gotta let it go

thanks

Ohyeah I forgot to tell you, I saw a silver coupe with a cf lip. But when I came up to the car and asked the guy where he got his cf lip at, he said his friend wrapped cf looking cloth over.

Also why not do a swap Mike?

thanks for keeping on the look out but im over it, but no need to look anymore. as for a swap, dont get me wrong i love my car, but its been 7-8 years. im just done working on it. and with me if i keep it ill keep buying crap for it. haha so i decided just to move on to a new car.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Nice car and nice shots.

Another J series aye? Maybe a TL? RL? Pilot? TSX v-6?

Anyways gl with the new car.

Back