My 02 black accord sedan!

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to this forum, and i come from Arkansas, just willing to share my pics and willing to take constructive criticism or praises, etc. im going to add more stuff, gonna lower it, and def need new rims, i dont like these.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us\

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

THIS IS BEFORE I INSTALLED MY FOG LIGHTS

THESE PICS WERE BEFORE I GOT THE RIMS. CAR ON THE LEFT IS A KIA FORTE, AND THE OTHER IS THE G35.

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
GOod start so far, lose the rims, lower, black house your head lights or do something with them and you'll be golden.

Keep it up! and Welcome!

Reaction score
thanks man, glad to be here. im currently searching for new rims, but i suck at picking out some good ones. know any websites that sell them for cheap? or have any suggestions on whats "in"? i want some deep dished rims.

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
thanks man, glad to be here. im currently searching for new rims, but i suck at picking out some good ones. know any websites that sell them for cheap? or have any suggestions on whats "in"? i want some deep dished rims.

Deep dish wheels are pretty expensive google "rota wheels" those are replica wheels so they are not expensive and they have deep dish/low offset wheels but no wheels are going to look to their full potential until you get suspension and drop the car

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Broken-Rota-wheel_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

rota5.jpg

Rota%20wheels.jpg

nuff said.

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
You get what you pay for. The OP is on a budget as he stated plus I recommended them because I nor anybody that I know that has owned rota wheels has never had a problem with them.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
lol well I track my car. so for me rota's are a no no. everyone says they're made a lot better now days but I still don't trust them. nor would I recommend them to anyone.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
dam trackies and there qm slogans lol jk
as long as ur not a speed racer or tryn to go to track, anything is open to you

Reaction score
hmmm ive also heard rota wheels are crap, but yea, im no street racer lol. im all just show. im going to this tire shop today to look around and i'll just keep looking online too. what suspension parts are good? i want to lower my accord, but dont know where to start also.

Back