Raced a Genisis Coupe V6 today

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Weight reduction. ie: remove hood all the seats interior and those damn brakes will slow you down remove those too! J/k take it to the track u don't want to get caught. I saw a freaking newer camry that was undercover. Freaking scary nowadays.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
You're 17. Please do not drive that fast, your irresponsible and wreckless behavior puts other people at risk of injury. There is a reason why people will bash you for what you posted. If I saw you I would have called the police on your ***.

1slosedan

Reaction score
Lmfao!!! Aye daw I was speedin n bout flipped mah car it wuz so fun den i hung out wif my congressmen n sent pix of my dick 2 all dah hoes

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
HTML:

Allow me to elaborate:

fail2.jpg

Failtacular-Fail.jpg

fffa.jpg

fail-owned-truck-flame-paint-job-win.jpg

vader-fail.jpg

:rice::fail::henry:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
1. you're an idiot for racing on the streets where someone can easily get hurt from you being a ****ing moron.
2. your grammar and spelling are horrid.
3. I highly doubt you went 130mph in your stock accord.

****ing ricer.

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ he could easily do it with the v6. The 4 on the other hand could only do it on a downhill lol

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I'm sorry about my grammar. I wrote this at 2:30 in the morning, hours after the race. Yes I am 17 and I am aware that my actions have consequences. It was a dumb move on my part and the adrenaline rush led to me posting this. I don't understand on why I am being called a ricer because my car is bone stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back