FS: Rare 98-00 OEM LIP

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
Clearly you are thread jacking champion, and since you are at it, please do paste that link on here, I would love to see it. Let's see you present your home work

Thanks, i look at it as trying to save our fellow forum members a bit of cash when and if possible as i would like to be treated the same way. Here is your link, this one costs $250 OEM AND painted matched.

https://www.magauto.com/buy/oem-honda-parts-car-parts-honda.html

This one says OEM, it is questionable but i doubt it is false advertising and the price is $150

http://www.lips-kit.com/index.php?cPath=82

Last edited:

b1L@L

Reaction score
Up for grabs is a OEM 98-00 Coupe lip, in granny gold color. This is in pretty much brand new conditon, has been sitting since 00 at the dealership in the original box. Was on a demo car, the lip is 9.9/10. What you see in pics is what you get.

Price: CAD $350 + shipping which can be done through the states since im by the border.

Method of payment: Paypal, add 3.5% fees unless you pay as gift.

Ill let the pics do the talking:

IMG_2608.jpg

IMG_2609.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
Still looking for this site

next time, learn not to thread jack if you are not interested in buying :slap:

You are correct i am not sure if the second link i posted is the real OEM lip and let me correct myself the price is not $150 it is $149. I can only go by what it states, Im guessing if it wasnt OEM it would be labeled an "OEM STYLE LIP" in which case it would also be false advertisement, anywho if i am miss informed i apologize.

Last edited:

The Wicked One

Reaction score
^neither of your links are any good. the first one takes you to a blank ordering screen.

The second one is a link to the fiberglass replica oem lip kits.

b1L@L is trying to sell an authentic Honda OEM lip kit. Which are very rare now. Let his thread be, unless you can post a true link to the same product at a smaller price.

b1L@L

Reaction score
^neither of your links are any good. the first one takes you to a blank ordering screen.

The second one is a link to the fiberglass replica oem lip kits.

b1L@L is trying to sell an authentic Honda OEM lip kit. Which are very rare now. Let his thread be, unless you can post a true link to the same product at a smaller price.

thanks.

Also for any serious buyer, i am willing to cover majority of the shipping. Add $25 and i will cover the rest, shipped in the US.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Not to thread jack and sorry if i am but IMO thats over priced. Theres a spot online that sells them for $150 brand new OEM.

Please read the rules.

7. Off topic chatter will not be tolerated in the classified section. If you have a legit question about an item that is perfectly fine, but like I said NO OFF TOPIC CHATTER. This includes *****ing about someone's selling price or thread jacking. If you don't like the price, don't buy it, or take it to PM's. First offense will be an infraction, second will be a three day ban. This is your warning.

This one says OEM, it is questionable but i doubt it is false advertising and the price is $150

http://www.lips-kit.com/index.php?cPath=82

That is the replica, as it is made out of fiberglass and not poly-u.

b1L@L

Reaction score
Intested. Any pics of it mounted on demo car? and hows come condition is 9.9? wandering whats the small defect?

These are the only pics i have, 9.9 because it has a few bugs on it since 2000:jae:.

For pics, if you search, you should come up with many, what it looks like.

Latest posts

Back