looking for gauge rings?

magicman1215

Reaction score
I too was ripped off by Hyperautoparts. They told me the same thing, after they had lied to me and told me my order was already on it's way. I actually debated weather or not to pay the extra $20, but I'm afraid I still may not receive them and it could just be a scam. I really want a set of these rings. I was willing to pay $53 from these guys, so if anybody has a set they want to sell, I'm willing to pay.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You guys are getting screwed over with what you are being charged. These RActive rings use to be $35 when they were on Ebay a year and a half ago. Can't believe these vendors are trying to get more for them, they're not made well enough to be that expensive.

Anyway hope those who have been lied to get their money back.

magicman1215

Reaction score
I can't believe I missed out on the gauge rings when they were so easy to find. I'm still willing to over pay if I can EVER find them. I can't believe I owned my Accord for almost 2yrs before I even starting modding it.....:thinking:

Last edited:

98accordky

Reaction score
http://www.carpartsdiscount.com/auto/parts/99/honda/accord/dash/gauge_bezel_aluminum_w_chrome_rings.html?3593=5839 Found this link for 99 accord chrome rings with aluminum bezel not bad price $23.00 and $8 shipping to my place.
Will give a try and update
honda_accord_1999_gauge_bezel_aluminum_w_chrome_rings_oem_gauge_acd98a_gaugeacd98a.jpg
Here is pic of product looks like the right rings.

98accordky

Reaction score
I will package expected to arrive in 2-3 weeks ill let you guys know. And I don't plan on using the aluminum bezel.

Back